What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

This shit is getting boring...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante

For the last week I can't RP in the server because everyone keeps saying 'I thought you left' and today I joined the teamspeak to have a conversation with a friend and this shit happens !

d8179dc89129b400d2d97cfdff7ebdde.png

Is this gonna keep happening?

ffs

Last edited by a moderator:
"He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience"

Be careful what you write Booker and be more mature. 

This was suppose to be a joke just like this post ()

Yes this one was when I left... However I came back like 3/4 days after to play with Marko and that was when all the shit start

Both posts above are about the police force not the server.

Alright, the joke is over now. Anyone that proceeds to do do this to Dante will be breaking Rule 0:

Rule 0: An Adult Community

We are proud to see our-self as an Adult community, this doesn't mean you need to be over 18 to play here... it means you cannot act like a complete douche!

We will ban people for bullying, racial hatred or just being a complete idiot towards other members.

if you don't agree with someone or something someone has said then disagree in a adult manner rather than shitty comments or trying to start a flame war.

Keep things civil keep things friendly and this community will be a very welcome place for all, after all we are here to have fun not cause drama!

We have had our fair share of drama makers here in the past... and as you see they are not here anymore just keep that in mind before posting on the forums, speaking on TS or on the server.

I can't even begin to comprehend this.

Well if banter is bullying then I'm a bit surprised.

But on a side note: If Dante consistently posts on the forum about quitting every time something does not go his way or combat logs because an in-game situation does not go his way then he can expect to get a ribbing at the very least. I personally think he is EXTREMELY lucky to still be on the server and part of the community. Especially given that he started the troll thread which was subsequently closed by Neo which started the whole running joke. Yes: A joke.

I think next time, instead of light-hearted banter that will get honest players and forum members banned then people should take a leaf out of Dante's book and create a post or report about it. 

So how about this: If the community are cock blocked from making any "Thought you left" jokes - Then the same goes for Dante. One more "I'm out" and he is gone. It cuts both ways. 

Totally agree there. If this is seen as any forum of bullying, or personal harassment then there is a problem. This has escalated way to fast. From a community laugh to a quote about beaning banned for such activates is a huge jump. Its clear to see this joke is in no way 

1: Rude

2: Offensive

3: Has no form of malicious intent

Im not going to lie this has rather upset me on how this has gone. It was totally unnecessary and rather condescending. 

Shit man. I'm so getting banned. I take the piss out of people and vice verca every day here. All banter.

I Fooked up and will be speaking to Cardoso personally to explain myself, the opening post more than explains what happened and I do believe I have reasons for my actions. We will see.

But on a side note: If Dante consistently posts on the forum about quitting every time something does not go his way or combat logs because an in-game situation does not go his way then he can expect to get a ribbing at the very least. I personally think he is EXTREMELY lucky to still be on the server and part of the community. Especially given that he started the troll thread which was subsequently closed by Neo which started the whole running joke. Yes: A joke.

I think next time, instead of light-hearted banter that will get honest players and forum members banned then people should take a leaf out of Dante's book and create a post or report about it. 

So how about this: If the community are cock blocked from making any "Thought you left" jokes - Then the same goes for Dante. One more "I'm out" and he is gone. It cuts both ways. 
Archbishop-of-Banterbury-2-T-Shirts.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back