What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Bounty Hunters!!

PeachMaster

Destroyer of Apples
To all you "Bounty Hunters" out there...

Just because you have your fucking shiny license that you are a bounty hunter doesn't mean 

THAT YOU ARE ABOVE THE LAW.

You are not a COP. You are not a ADMIN. And you do not run around asking everything that moves if "he's" wanted....

And you do not fucking interupt MY work and MY investigation THAT I DEAL with.

I will throw your ass in the prison and i will ask for a GhostHawk above prison and laugh at you for 40 min.

What i mean is, you are not immune from the law... 

Thank you.

SPC Zippey/PeachMaster Zippey

U_Mad%3F.jpg

The White-listed rebels /UNMC  are with you on this. Bounty Hunters who build up a habit of thinking there gods given sperm will find them self Looking into a dark black pit 2 meters under Altis. 

Last edited by a moderator:
The White-listed rebels /UNMC  are with you on this. Bounty Hunters who build up a habit of thinking there gods given sperm will find them self Looking into a dark black pit 2 meters under Altis. 

Last edited by a moderator:
The White-listed rebels /UNMC  are with you on this. Bounty Hunters who build up a habit of thinking there gods given sperm will find them self Looking into a dark black 2 meters under Altis. 
Oh watch yo back, you better not go off alone... 

Back