What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Bounty hunter pay

PLF Wolf

Advanced member
As i see already posted its gonna be reduced to 50%, i suggest this goes down to 25% as iv seen numerous people farming each other with there friends, Wilco! fix the bounty prices on a few things also, i get 50k for murdering oor wee betty, and 50k for loosing my car keys and lock picking it, 75k for robbing someone, atm bounty hunters are probably getting paid more than cops.

As i have been playing all day "legitimatly" only getting tips roleplaying, the license cost 500k i have totally earned 300k getting 2 guys. I would think it will be waste of money too lower it too much, but i can see the problem of farming. 

In the end it will maybe just be whitelisted, or of somekind.

Who has been farming... if i see anyone doing this it will result in a perm ban from the server.

Its exploiting a game feature we put in with full trust people roleplaying as bounty hunters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not that easy to be honest. Often you have catch people in a group and if somome doesnt have a bounty in the group he is immortal for you. Since he cant be stunned.

Besides a pdw is 40k everytime i die. Plus 500k foe the license.

Its not that easy to be honest. Often you have catch people in a group and if somome doesnt have a bounty in the group he is immortal for you. Since he cant be stunned.

+1 This is true, i normally sit and use between 1-2 hours of getting 1 guy since i have to trace and locate. 

Well, i dont have any proof of it, but they kept robbing each other putting there bounty higher and higher, and before they went off they had over 4 mil bounty on each head.

This midday i couldn't turn people in neither. Is that been fixed already ? Or how did somone do it ?

This midday i couldn't turn people in neither. Is that been fixed already ? Or how did somone do it ?
It is fixed, you can send to jail and restrain now. Simply taze, then knock out, and restrain.

Rebels have to pay £500,000 for the Rebel License.

Rebels have to pay a tad more than £40,000 for a gun though.

Rebels have to pay £500,000 for the Rebel License.

Rebels have to pay a tad more than £40,000 for a gun though.
The rebel guns are illegal, of a much higher power and lethal, hence the more expensive prices?

The rebel guns are illegal, of a much higher power and lethal, hence the more expensive prices?
Your point being? We have to deal with enemy factions, police & bounty hunters. All of which would love to remove our guns from us.

Back