What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Serco Security Base / HQ

Michael Bradley

Hello everyone, Just want to clear something up once and for all....

I am getting numerous messages in-game and on Teamspeak asking if people can "come and have a look at Serco's base" - the answer is NO unfortunately.

I appreciate the fact we're one of few who had their base added however I don't appreciate random helicopters landing in the middle of the base, getting out and saying "oh you all right?" when were in the middle of say training for example...

The base is a private area and once you go past the second gate you're considered hostile...

+ There is a sign right at the entrance stating its private land and if you cross past the sign then you abide by our rules and take a risk when entering!!

So, Id appreciate if people including cops would stop strolling into the base without permission - If you really really want to have a look; I don't mind the odd few coming by, late at night when were offline to have a look just for a couple of days until the HYPE settles down.

Thank you very much,

- Bradley (Serco Leader / Founder) 

Apparently they also rage when you do enter :D

2cd4815e44df80ac5c9aec7c7a938a17.png

aa0b0503872d8f82633e8e33499ad60a.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back