What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Do you remember the good old days?

Akhmed (AK)

Do you remember the good old days, when you tried to join the server, picked a slot, and came in straight away?

THIS IS NO LONGER WHAT HAPPENS

I believe i wasted 20 minutes on attempting to join the server this morning, but as a spectator...

I dont want to spectate i want to play, so i did what people told me to do, pick another civ slot.

so i did.

All the way from nr 1 to number 46, and now i am pretty tired of attempting, is this something wrong about the server?, or is it something about the arma engine, because this is no longer fun.

I miss the old days, connect, pick slot, play, instead of now, connect, pick slot, spectate, wait, wait, leave, try agian, spectate, spectate, try over, almost there, nope bad luck.

Even tried to restart game, and PC nothing worked, i am litteraly crying at this certain time.

Those days were good because you could connect instantly? What about all the new stuff?

So the "good old days" was yesterday?

Its a brand new patch, give it a day or two. there will be bugg, and they will get patched, just give it some time

Get the cop in the top slot to move to another slot. Talk to them through TS. Then try and connect as civ. Should work from my experience.

This has nothing to do with the 5.0 update :)

we have just experienced it for too long now

Back