What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

About bounty hunters

Gaardelid

So i have now bought the bounty hunter licence and geared up with pdw!

But it seems that the pdw dose not taze or do any kinde of dmg on players.

and do bounty hunters need to buy zipties to restrain people or is it like the cops? 20k each ziptie as bounty hunter is kinda much imo!

And is it possible to buy the pdw in donator shop and it still works like a tazer for bounty hunters?

When i "bought tips" from the bounty list i got this message! seems like a bugg

http://postimg.org/image/mghb90zul/

PDW does nothing to people who aren't wanted so people can't troll with it.
Oh okey, i can see the good side on that! but can also see the negative!

If im going after my bounty and i see him with a friend and they are both armed, and hes friend has no bounty but chanses are 99% that he will shoot me, how can you handle that situation if i cant taze and restrain him until i have my bounty in my car? for example

If im going after my bounty and i see him with a friend and they are both armed, and hes friend has no bounty but chanses are 99% that he will shoot me, how can you handle that situation if i cant taze and restrain him until i have my bounty in my car? for example
I would strongly recommend traveling in a group with a mix of lethal and non-lethal weaponry.

I would strongly recommend traveling in a group with a mix of lethal and non-lethal weaponry.
yeah thats a tactic too!

But anyways, do you know if i buy the pdw in donator shop, will it still work as a non-lethal as bounty hunter?

yeah thats a tactic too!

But anyways, do you know if i buy the pdw in donator shop, will it still work as a non-lethal as bounty hunter?
I'm assuming you can purchase rubber/tazer bullets for it and if not and you have the bounty hunter license I believe it is tied to the license and will work the same.

and do bounty hunters need to buy zipties to restrain people or is it like the cops? 20k each ziptie as bounty hunter is kinda much imo!

When i "bought tips" from the bounty list i got this message! seems like a bugg

http://postimg.org/image/mghb90zul/
1. No, they automatically can restrain surrendered/knocked down players.

2. I will look into that one. 

Offtopic, MOVE YER DAMN GPS POSITION. That would annoy the heck out of me not being able to see it 100% haha.

Who gave you a tip, that motherfucker shall pay!!!
Brilliant.

I'm shocked you even need to ask a question like that on a roleplay server. The answer is, of course, roleplay. Roleplay and patience.

Back