What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Stuck spectating SPC Fuel?????

Roadkill

Hi.

I have been trying for a few hours now to play but every time i go onto the server and i join the civs and click ''ok'' the game takes me to spectate SPC Fuel??? i cant see anything its black and says ''settingup client'' but i can hear everything and have a ''SPC fuel ... combat life saver or offroad (depending on him)'' at the bottom right of my screen and a at the top a ''SPECTATING 101" with ''press H for more information'' this is obviously not normal and just wanted to report the problem and hopefully get a solution. Also i cannot access the Team Speak it keeps failing to connect and its been doing that for a few days now.

Thank you.

Connect to the TS through this is IP: 94.23.29.158:10042

Also Ciaran (admin) said he's looking at it, most of the time it's from cops using the 1st or 2nd cop slots and it makes you spectate them.

Ive had the same problem recently, i also had it before too. seems to always be fuel though :(

Thank you very much for the fast help :) TS works perfectly :) will let you know when the spectating problem goes away.

Back