What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Ifrit/hunter ramming ifrit/hunter

puppy1004

Richest Kavala Hobo
Can we in the armored vehicles ram other armed vehicles if roleplay is engaged? Some cops told me it was a bad thing, but some told me it was fine. And if you can ram them, until how far can you go in terms of ramming the car.

personally I think ramming is fine but if you blow them up it is classed as VDM so tread lightly

I got told by a SI, that you are allowed to ram vehicles but not allowed to blow them up !

In arma, that is saying that you can blow them up, but you can't blow them up.

:( But i wanted to see Neo and Robert blow up so bad, because they scrapped 2 of my ifrits in one day :( Its not my fault I just use them as a regular transport vehicle. I only wanted to paint it white and then Neo and Robert chased me across the map for 3 times :) I might just take them to redzone again and just spray their hunters with a zafir :)

As for vehicles blowing up. Similar vehicles will not blow each other up. Example Ifrit VS Hunter or vice versa they won't blow each other up they will just disable each other. You can still disable smaller vehicles with slower rams and larger ones like HEMMTs and Tempests are pretty much immune to all rams except exploding ones.

In conclusion: Ramming Ifrits and Hunters only disables the other vehicle, it's only VDM when another vehicle is blown up, or you intended for the other vehicle to blow up.

ProTip: Don't ram any other vehicle other than the Hunter/ Ifrit, they merge together and blow up:)

You told me that when you scrapped my 2nd ifrit :( Still got 11 more or so :D

I'm against ramming altogether. I tried doing protection for a HEMMT once. It got stuck on a rock, I rammed it lightly once, nothing. Tapped it again (without acceleration, just using a slight hill) and it removed the tyres, killed the driver and blew up 10 seconds later)

I'm against ramming altogether. I tried doing protection for a HEMMT once. It got stuck on a rock, I rammed it lightly once, nothing. Tapped it again (without acceleration, just using a slight hill) and it removed the tyres, killed the driver and blew up 10 seconds later)
ProTip: Don't ram any other vehicle other than the Hunter/ Ifrit, they merge together and blow up:)

We should organise an Ifrit/Hunter ramming event

At the stadium near Kavala, where Robert an I start ramming each other until one vehicle is disables. Just for lolz

Similar vehicles will not blow each other up. Example Ifrit VS Hunter or vice versa they won't blow each other up they will just disable each other.
Haha, ask DI Grumpy when he got rammed by my ifrit after a bank job a couple weeks ago. Did not expect him to end up in burnt metal.

IT IS POSSIBLE XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saw that NoNonsense & fuel were banned cuz of this? Now im confused again.

Edit: Can yo do it when both sides agree? Cuz I love getting rammed by a Hunter :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back