What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

the iron trader mess

Gourvo

Account suspended upon users request.
it started with the intention of A kidnapping we have x2 ifrits and some spikes. the 1st set look out a offroad we took the guy hostage..the seccond took out a medic and Solomon robbed him (they got shouted out). AE show up and it all turn into a missive gunfigt with parachuting cops/sniper it was all great fun GG everyone involved 

Keep a leash on your men, telling two medics to put their hands on their head for his safety lol xD What did he think we were, undercover cops who were gonna use our syringes to stab him to death? =D

Yeah, that was good fun. We may need to train some of our men about what to do and what not to do. Although it was pretty fun.

Keep a leash on your men, telling two medics to put their hands on their head for his safety lol xD What did he think we were, undercover cops who were gonna use our syringes to stab him to death? =D
he got a very big shouting from  everyone in ts and we made him give them money he stole. i am ashamed of him

Last edited by a moderator:
10668284_555706861224612_1670181653_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So...your not leaving and you just wanted to see Wilco and Cardoso cry? I'm ashamed of you Gourvo. I'm going to give you a stern talking to when your mother comes home.

Back