What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Altis Militia - Be on guard

Dante

We  will fight until our last breath for free Altis ! They will suffer for the humiliation that they made us go through ! They sent us to jail for vigilantism, after all the work we did for them, that was our payment! They will suffer like we did in jail! You'll be hearing  from us , really shortly !

Militia Leader ,
                      Dante

47B280615485E17F4E7FE7FE81C36A27D8968C9B

Its funny, the only time of day you can do this is at 4am with 1 maybe 2 cops online.... 

fucking pathetic excuse of a rebel group..

Wilco, is it possible to disable drugs, and make it so you only can pick/sell when there is 5+ cops online? just to make it a bit more ehm, not money world?

We  will fight until our last breath for free Altis ! They will suffer for the humiliation that they made us go through ! They sent us to jail for vigilantism, after all the work we did for them, that was our payment! They will suffer like we did in jail! You'll be hearing  from us , really shortly !

Militia Leader ,

Dante

47B280615485E17F4E7FE7FE81C36A27D8968C9B
How many times do I have to warn people,helping the cops isn't possible. 5 gangs have failed trying now,Pt,ATWA(the old ATWA),the B somethings who left after they failed and another gang that existed briefly that I don't remember.

May I suggest a joint vengeance operation?

Last edited by a moderator:
Its funny, the only time of day you can do this is at 4am with 1 maybe 2 cops online.... 

fucking pathetic excuse of a rebel group..
Don't get salty, because we killed you yesterday after more than 5 warning ! Now, can you tell me what group tried to win the convoy event, without giving up one single time ?! Exactly, Militia and the Blacklisted Rebels 30vs15, we didn't succeed but I am proud of my group and my allies ! 

P.s. Yesterday during the drug run we had : 3 PLF members, 3 AE members and 2 cops against us when we were processing the drugs ;) and we just lost a man, once against proud of my boys <3

May I suggest a joint vengeance operation?
Join our radio frequencies tonight, and we shall discuss the operation !

Back