What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Feedback from today's Athira Event

Ciaran

Computer Janitor
Management
Dev Team
Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Firefighter
What did you think about today's "Athira Police Station Takeover Event"? Do you think something could of been done better or do you think it was executed well? Leave a comment here and tell us your feedback!

Was a bit too much of a kill-fest IMO, constantly fighting is something I would rather not do.

To think it just started with BLR trying to escape the police... I then asked if we could assault the HQ and it turned out like dis :)

Would give Starsky right! Could be more talking negociating, than an excuse to shoot on sight ! :D  

Else it was perfect, with short planning and perfect shooting we managed to escape with the 2 million worth equiment.

woulda been great if people didnt bail and break my chopper.... 

Force roleplay, don't force shootouts. We have plenty of those as it is. Also, please give us a warning before the actual event, we were quite busy getting literally sprayed in Pyrgos, and all of a sudden we got a message saying our Athira HQ is being robbed.

I do however appreciate that you actually try and make events, it just requires a bit of refinement.

You coulda negotiated for me man! I was stuck in prison for most of the fight in Athira  :(

Also thanks Neo  :wub:   You did good in the red zone!

Weve got some more RP events coming up later. This was not ment to be a event but BLR wanted to take over a HQ because the cops were constantly bugging them. So I made it a sorta event. But we have more RP events later that some people know about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Too much wasteland on my eyes !
I also agree on this point, I was originally hoping for negotiating to run its course and something to happen that way. But no.

Here's the next one that will have more RP and less DM:

Event name: Convoy 

Description: Convoy with a High Value Target. If that target is captured he has intel on where a secret money cache is located on the island, so rebels instead of killing the person will take him hostage and interrogate him for the info.

Needed conditions: None

It was fun but, maybe not as much armoured vehicles next time. You could of used hemmt's/tempests to carry the guns even if it meant a chance for the rebels to make more money.

I think it would be easy for you guys to stop a Hemmt/tempest.. regardless was a fun event.

Had fun cruising around in my Hunter and failVDMing in redzone.

This is also why I allowed the assault, since I was remaking the Athira Base to be better protected. Since the rebels robbed it it gives perfect cause for more reinforcements of the base.

7lGR3CS.jpg

TbWq0TI.jpg

This is also why I allowed the assault, since I was remaking the Athira Base to be better protected. Since the rebels robbed it it gives perfect cause for more reinforcements of the base.

7lGR3CS.jpg

TbWq0TI.jpg
Much needed, thank you !

Back