What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Apple Auction

DainMK

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Dearest Community,

It is with great pride and jubilation that I announce the completion of Operation Million Malus. Over 30 hours have been spent toiling in the fields over the last week, to ensure a secure and safe food supply for all.

I have now made it to £999,963, and appear to be one apple away from my target. The one apple that will seal my fortune, known hence as the Golden Apple, is as of tonight going up for auction. Starting bid is £37, however its true value is almost impossible to determine. Some say it is imbibed with the juice of the Gods, others say it is just another apple from that field down the road; whatever it may be, for me it represents virtue, dedication, and liberty. So buy it and smash it perhaps?

I would like to thank all those who visited my field, picked with me, got to know me, and encouraged me. You guys are great, and should know who you are. 

Faithfully Yours,

Dain

View attachment 81

Perhaps this will work..?

£1,000,000 in a week does beg the question - what kinda money does everyone else make in a week? I suppose I'm looking for a new line of work now..

Dain

Actually, I need money. Ill give a measly £50k for it if it goes for that.

A generous £50k is the first accepted bid, as auctioneer is uncertain of sincerity of the £614684 ($1,000,000) bid. Bidding will cease Saturday night at 00:00 GMT. Good luck gentlemen.

Dain

I can assure you Sir. My bid was most sincere

If I may. I'd like to further raise it to £1,000,000. I think its only right the apple that would have taken you there be worth such an amount

1.1mill.

hF5F41535

Perhaps this will work..?

£1,000,000 in a week does beg the question - what kinda money does everyone else make in a week? I suppose I'm looking for a new line of work now..

Dain
When fighting comes people tend to lose alot of money. Regearing is 100K-300K per death. Also if a vehicle is scrapped you have to buy a new one, so imagine losing a 6 million pound Mohawk helicopter. Seems like a big difference with other kinds of work now doesn't it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a humble salt miner, I can't compete on price so my bid = 1hr of my time for what ever purpose you see fit. [insert generic gay sexual joke here]

Custom apple car skin final offer

Back