What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

"What do you love about AltisLife?

PC Robert

Lead Mentor
So I went on an adventure the other day.

To see what some people thought about the server/ community.

I got some pretty cool reactions, take a look and tell me what ya' think :)

I love the fact that I run around as a civilian and steal everything that my eye see and get pissed when I get arrested. Then I get pissed when I am a police officer and see someone stealing :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Great video there, excellent editing and just looks great. Enjoyed all the feedback from the people in it. Thanks for this Robert.

Some of my best friends i know today i found by taking them hostage on this server, its a reason i came back really. To feel da love and perhaps invite more people to "Game Show Island".

Although people troll, they obviously get over it as they all stay here.

Cheers lads!

Beautiful man "sniff " bought real tears to my virtual eyes.

Through all the trolls, VDM's, RDM's etc, the people that stick around through it, are the people that really love this community. Thanks to everyone that has stuck around, and has been so faithful to bring the server up to where it is today. :)

Great video rob, perfect timing editing. Love the part with Panchito, really is the reason i play on this server!

Last edited by a moderator:
Fucking corrupt bloody police propaganda is what this is! Dont be fooled! All is not well

Loving the video, once you learn to ignore all the trolls and VDM and RDM, really, there are so many good people in this community and is why I have stayed here.

Through all the trolls, VDM's, RDM's etc, the people that stick around through it, are the people that really love this community. Thanks to everyone that has stuck around, and has been so faithful to bring the server up to where it is today. :)
+1

Brill!!! i hope you continue this with a number of others.... its got me thinking now :p

Some of my best friends i know today i found by taking them hostage on this server, its a reason i came back really. To feel da love and perhaps invite more people to "Game Show Island".

Although people troll, they obviously get over it as they all stay here.

Cheers lads!
To the island

Back