What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Is this something you would want to see?

Would you like to see more out of game interaction with the game?

• Yes

Votes: 68 93.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 6.8%

• Total voters

Ciaran

Computer Janitor
Management
Dev Team
Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Firefighter
So, we have come to the stage where we are finishing off our 5.0 update. Instead of our next update being game related, I thought how about we go for a out of game interface with the game!

This would allow you to see things like who is the richest people on the server, all the way upto what items do you have in your inventory. And your rank (Cop, Medic, Donator, Admin).

I would like to ask the community if they think that this is a good idea, and if we should do it.

This sounds very interresting and wouldn't mind having a statpanel on the site, as long as kills are left out, I feel it would tempt the weak-minded into a K/D-showdown.

But before I cast my vote would you mind elaborating a bit on the 2nd poll? what it implies etc.

The 2nd one is anything we could do really. For example we could show on the forums the top 10 richest people on Altis. The first one is asking if you would like it on the panel, second is if you would also like to see it on the forums. Kills/Deaths will not be shown.

A working white list panel for me to promote people and get them white-listed. (WIlco get it done)

Last edited by a moderator:
A working white list panel for me to promote people and get them white-listed. (WIlco)
This would include a feature like this too.

Maybe a list of most active players during a week and their profit/loss for the week.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like some sort of message notification telling me that my donation status has been updated in game and also one that says "Your donation status is due to end in 5 days" etc.

Most active players sounds cool, most money cool, distance ran, distance flied, most drugs harvested, can think of many nice stats to show, kills I agree should not be on the list, there should be little incentive  as possible to kill on the server! 

I'd prefer it on the forum/website I think, unless it was an Android app where I could see what was going down stats wise whilst on the move or something :p

I'd love to see an RP leader board, to encourage people to actually RP and try to be friendly but how you would vote for the players and then integrate it into the game sounds like a monumental nut ache.

Yes to both from me ^_^

I don't know about the rest of people but I love tracking all the little things, like how much money you've made and spent etc.

Would be  cool but dont implement shit like Kills, Deaths and KD because that will probably minimize Roleplay just to get the best "360 NoScope Across the Map 1337" KD

Ummmm could this not affect the meta gaming aspect though, oh we can rob him, he has loads of cash.

Would be to my benefit mind you take the pity road etc etc. But could turn innocent traders into premium hostages

Ohhh we could have a stat of who rage quit the fastest after being killed :-D

Back