What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Need a medic? DO NOT respawn!

RickDB

Hi,

If we go to someone who needs to be revived, and we arrived the civillian or cop mostly already pressed the respawn button.

Keep in mind that if there's a medic online we'll always try our best to drive/fly to your location within 10 minutes. If there are more than 2 medics online, you can make sure that we'll revive you, unless you're in rebelzone. If you're waiting, don't give up, make some coffee and just wait.

It's very annoying for us if people are requesting a medic the whole time, and if we come or are near the player already respawned.

Cops: don't be a dick and do not press respawn immediately, we know your gear is free but do not avoid RP please. I had a lot of times that I was near or flying above a cop, and he pressed respawn, even if he can see that we are near.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!

I'll take this space here to say thank you to the whole NHS Medic team.

I've been reviewed multiple times now and medics have all been very nice and helpful.

Thanks!

Devil.

Well i've been guilty of this I have to admit, I've waited what feels like ages and i see "2 medics online, none near by" then I just say screw it no ones going to be bothered to fly to the arse end of the map to heal me and respawn.

Yesterday I died after my helicopter decided to go full left tilt and smash into the ground, some tramp came running up to my body to loot it, and then died somehow. I requested help and waited, A medic came running upto us both, took a look at the tramp than ran off.

I waited a couple of minutes, seen nothing more and then released, I'm guessing in this case the helicopter blaze could of killed the tramp, and made the medic back off (I didnt see any flames) but who knows tbh.

Next time I die, I shall wait the 10 minutes as you suggest, and enforce patience on myself :p

I don't know if 5.0 has medic response/feedback but it would be nice if we atleast knew someone was going to respond to us, you are 5th in the queue, your resurrection is very important to us, please wait etc. Or waiting for area to become safe etc

Thanks!

----------------

So I waited last night, was only one medic online but I forced myself to wait. It did take about 5-10 minutes, but was worth the wait, thanks :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I admit that I often respawn. Shall try to be better on not doing that if requested a medic.

But how far away is the medic when it says the medic is near?

Do the medics get a mark on the map on where you are?

Back