What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Is this the community you want ?!

Dante

Is an aggressive community that you guys want ?! Is it ?
I've played on this server for the last 2 months and the community was always nice, it was a pleasant place to have nice chats nice, enjoy it with your friends and HAVE FUN ! But recently the community just started to get more aggressive day after day... swearing,insults,racism and so on...

Is this what you guys want ?!

Can't we have a pleasant to socialize with friends ?!

Can't we have the old atmosphere back ?!
Can't we just try our best to make this the best Altis community, not in the UK but in the world?!

Is that too hard?! Because I'm afraid that this continues, unfortunately this won't last long !

- PhantoM

Last edited by a moderator:
After playing on this server for 4-5 months now. I agree, it has all gone too aggresive, you cant call this a "Serious Roleplay Community" no more, imo.

This is not to bring hatred, or act like i dont whine myself, because that happens sometimes, but i agree, lets try and get the old atmosphere back.

100% agree

How can the admin team help, well In terms of rules i will update them this weekend.

Not only are we losing a nice community to be in but we are starting to lose good roleplay!, The admins will try there best to turn it around by setting guidelines but at the end of the day its down to everyone to pull together and sort out any pettiness. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, i suggest a good starting point would be not to take ingame relationships and experiences onto the forums. That we have seen alot of.

Change the intro song, that gets everybody pissed change it to this;

Mellow the mad people out.

Just had so much fun role playing. Footage will be up soon.

Ps. You can't role play out of having an Ifrit. Well if you do you need sick role play skills and like an hour.

Change the intro song, that gets everybody pissed change it to this;

Mellow the mad people out.
Remove intro songs in general. They decrease your awareness and waste precious time, and as you run out of the spawn house you get blapped or robbed because you didn't hear shit.

I agree, when I first joined I was pulled over for drink driving? Why doesn't this happen anymore :(

Just had so much fun role playing. Footage will be up soon.

Ps. You can't role play out of having an Ifrit. Well if you do you need sick role play skills and like an hour.
I got out of it and robbing the bank along with having 5 gold bars #sikroleplayskillzm8

I have to agree something needs to be done, at the moment I feel we are in a vicious self defeating circle. Especially with the Police/Rebels situation. 

Some mistakes perhaps were made regarding rules/rp etc, and some were maybe just dicks. Either way once you experienced it from someone in a group a few times, you start to treat the rest the same, painting them with the same brush.

It's just escalating in a tit for tat kinda way, Police are getting tired of how they are treated, so they become more harsh and strict with the Rebels. Rebels get tired of it, and decide to just blast there way out of the situation.

I think one easy way is to perhaps help is to create a RP section of the forum, people can upload videos of their RP situations. This can be a place to laugh at each others situation, where less experienced people can see how its done, get ideas etc. Votes could be taken for the best RP of the month, some kinda in game reward could be given, special spawning spot, special skin for car etc I dunno.

As stated in another post, I do have issues with taser and cuff usage, but at the same time I see their need. Perhaps tasers should only be used in Green Zones to control trolls. Cuffs could only be used once the player has submitted by pressing a key, or been weakened by the police giving you a few melee hits or non lethal rounds . 

This might stop the instant lock down which can happen when RP fails, if your not scared of that perhaps more people would try RP before they run and gun.

Peace out!

Back