What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Gourvos Diary Entry: Execution of mass rdm'er

Gourvo

Account suspended upon users request.
Gourvos Diary Entry: Execution of mass rdm'er

So today was my day off from SAS training course i decided to travel to a area in Greece a had heard of...Altis
When i arrived after my 4 hour bus journey i met up with some old friends who had formed a cartel called Gold & Champagne we did some touring round altis together 
after a while of drving we went trough a town called pygros we drove around we had not been here before and marko had forgotten the map we followed a dirt road 
and it led us to a old building there was a man inside the building who told us is was where weed was processed.

At this point someone wrote a email to all citizens asking if the man gathering weed was friendly, at this point bump had the idea to go grab some guns and steal the weed
he told us about this man called wilco who gave us all VIP acess to a gun shop where we geared up. we headed back to the weed processing after wating a while we heard the sound of a orca helicopter
when he landed we tried to rob him but it ended up in a gunfight. after winning the gun figt steffen used his lockpicking skills and open the orca...it was more weed that we had ever seen before
we were flying to a familiar town athira where we would sell the drugs. i was the pilot and 2 clicks away there was a engine malfunction cauing the helicopter to crash, looking there was
some officers nearby who saw the crash. They gave me some medical attention and i explained the situation.

after some rest i headed back to athira where there was gunfire as soon a woke up i looked out of my window and went to buy a car where a street thug tried to rob me.
looking a saviour called 2baked4u pull out a gun and knocked the man out the man turned around and tried to kill us...looking i was armed with a vermin i brought from my barracks  
and i blew his head off.

i contined to buy a car and i got ziptied and shot in the head..no words. i went to the VIP gun store and baught some more guns i headed back. it tured into a all out war i took my friends and hid in
a abandoned house and took out my gun and eliminated all hostiles, however there were 2 men with the same name. by mistake is hot the wrong one he was rushed into hospital.

i went outside and got shot in the chest..and i man named shiny killed the armed man the medic revived me and i took the mans handgun and when the medic healed himi ziptied his hands
put him in a offroad and took him to a church where we did a firing squad i let homeless people take all his positions. we left the area as the sirens came flying past us. we where relaxing and reporting all the criminals to the police
and the armed man was back everyone in the town pounced on him guns pointed he tried to run and got lit up. 

At this point even the police and medics left us to have some vigilante justice. after a while a medic arived and healed a casualties but left the rdm'er to bleed out, we all cheered out in joy.
me and greg where relaxing and   a drunk man was stumbling around the medic was refusing to help this man so i took some medication from the medic van, sat the man down gave him some medication 
and took his home.

me and greg took to the road and while we were drving a mad man biffa came flying down the road he purposely drove into us got out of his car and opened fire after a 30 min i was out of bullets and greg put the final bulled into himhe dropped like a sack of potatoes
after that we went on a guided fligh rounded altis and went house hunting it was a nice day and i hope to return someday 

Best Regards 
          Gourvo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMFbUmMOdbM&feature=youtu.be

Back