What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

The time has finally come ...

Lord SanDisk

ks6eOnp.jpg

I bet a lot of people are wondering what the fuck is going on lawl

Yeah Price, you're probably right. He needs to reestablish himself as Lord Sandisk of Altis...might be a few executions / rapings around Altis tonight....But as usual, nothing but the respect for the Altis Finest - One day you'll work for Lord Sandisk....(probably not).

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what I will be doing to every cop and citizen of Altis! ​
 ​
giphy.gif
 ​
It is time to rejoice in the poor return of myself! If I come back into power, every day will be FREE bacon day! and lots of other stuff, Which I can't remember at the moment because I'm still recovering from how regal I am!​
 ​
BIG Women, BIG Money, BIG Fun!​

Atleast this time if he has another 'accident' with various vegetables there is an emergancy health service available.

But unfortunately we no longer ave Dr edger and expert in that field

I'm glad his lordship is returning. I have been dealing with many peasants as of late who are not refined enough to understand the arts of ballroom dancing and Hikaru Dorodango.

I remember the days when you used to sit on the rocks at the old bank, and say you are having a tea party lmao. Welcome back dude! :)

I noticed our Lord and Saviour was not present last night... 

NfB8ixU.png

Back