What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Bank robbery sucks now

Steffen

The bank robbery is fucked and not even fun to do anymore.

Option 1 : You get shitloads of people in ifrits and just ram hunters until you both blow up and clear the cops that way.

Option 2 : You try to play as this robbery is meant to be played and get into positions and wait for the cops to come trough, they will just drive in with shitloads of hunters and ram every car and truck in their path aswell as all the people who are not in high places.

Option 3 : You try to fire shitloads of zafir mags into the hunters and disable them, wait until the cops will spike strip the fuck out of every entrance to prevent ifrits coming in and hope no more hunters will come and then have a good firefight. (BEST OPTION)

The rule for allowing vdm and ramming inside of bank is stupid as fuck and should be removed, this was meant to be a goodfire fight, not a fuckfest of vdm pit that it is today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course when you do the same thing over and over and over and over again it gets boring....try do something different than rob a bank then?

You guys have done a lot of successful bank jobs so of course the police are going to try and find new ways to stop you. Although i agree with you on one point VDM shouldn't be allowed in the bank.

I have to agree with the rebels  this new rule is the last thing i expected to come back to after a mouth off. It makes little  rp sense and it makes fucking no sense when it comes to how fair it is for the rebels (Coming from long standing cop). When i left this was the one thing every one would complain and bitch about and for good reason its pathetic rp unless your looking for a game of 20 tone dodgems.

It wasn't something that either side used as a tactic since I have joined but apparently VDM has always been allowed at a bank job. Was confirmed by wilco after an incident last week.

It wasn't something that either side used as a tactic since I have joined but apparently VDM has always been allowed at a bank job. Was confirmed by wilco after an incident last week.
But now its got to the point were it is just a pure who has more ifrits or hunters. There is no communication or rp as i said its just like a game of 20 tone dodgems.

We will look into this, but I can also tell you there are going to be more robbing activities and more rebel activities once we've got this version stable.

One element in this raised issue - the way I see things looking at both rebels and cops - is that as much as I love our new bank, our new bank location it consists of just choke points around exits and entrances where you can easily just drive in and ram or block vehicles. The old bank location was very open and you could have a better flexibility when driving and even when it comes to the vdm, you could still drive all over the place without having to go through choke points. I love the new bank more than anything but with vdm it makes a hunter attack where vehicles swarm in as example unavoidable no matter what. I was the one who raised the incident and I also agree in the first place about vdm at bank robberies being a bad idea.

Back