What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Any Interesting idea's.

Maratek

Grand Inquisitor
Someone suggested this to me, a Little earlier.

As it stands the Police force again is going threw a few small changes. Few people moving left and right new arrivals and people leaving. the usual day to day things.

So here i am, I want to ask.

What do you the general Public want of the police force,

there seems to be alot of arguments and things going around so i open the police force to the Altis public Suggest changes or idea's something for me to look over and see if they would work.

Though i ask please keep it constructive there are plenty of other topics people complain in.

lets keep it clean calm and informative.

Idea passed by SPC Spenny.

Higher focus on RP in PCSO training. Mock scenarios and hands on practice. They seem to have a mariad of fear and confusion. Please emphasize not to fear death and talk to people. They get their gear for free so it has always confused me that they sometimes value gear over fun,because they might lose.

Edit: I keep forgetting about the new loot function. Damned trolls.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got a youtube with about 3,000 - 5000 subscribers that is called something like AltisLife or something ++(URL) i may give it to admins for something in return! It would be pretty nice puttting out episodes and things on it on the channel! :D  

Higher focus on RP in PCSO training. Mock scenarios and hands on practice. They seem to have a mariad of fear and confusion. Please emphasize not to fear death and talk to people. They get their gear for free so it has always confused me that they sometimes value gear over fun,because they might lose.
Unfortunately when speaking to people there is a 80% chance of being killed/taken hostage to get your gear now. Have you seen how many of the regular police are actually playing today?

Unfortunately when speaking to people there is a 80% chance of being killed/taken hostage to get your gear now. Have you seen how many of the regular police are actually playing today?
Good point. It's a two sided coin. In my opinion if looting is disabled,it would help curb this aspect.

What I can do is try and work on behavior somehow with civ/rebels.

I have for quite some time now been troubled by the way we use TS, cops and rebels alike. I've been trying to improve this with my gang whenever I get into a situation ingame. I would like to see some work done on this with the cops as well, any RP situation ingame must take presedence. Now there are many in the force that are quite good at staying immersed, then there are those that I haven't heard speak even once since I started.

I'd like to see some higher emphasis on this with the police, the ingame voip should be used whenever a situation occurs, optimally at all times but I understand this is a tall order, (overhearing stuff can be great for immersion and RP).

I think the rules on this should be very strict within the police and that you should hold yourselfs to the highest standard on this, I say this only out of love for the server as the police conduct in RP is a make or break factor for the entire server.

To uphold better RP especially within busy citys I'd also like to suggest giving police greater freedom in choosing what they do,

personally I feel RP can really take a toll if I find it intense, long-lasting or just if I have to stay very concentrated over time.

It's a game after all and ment to be enjoyed, and I think most of us play this for the RP, but sometimes people need to cruise around and reset for bit. Hearing RP taking a toll because the officer had a long day should not happen, ever.

more and bigger gangs so we can have some rivalry going on, civs unite and team up !

maybe couple of event of some sort big or small for example prisoner transports after a bust, maybe money transport. Get some martial law in kavala going for all my sad freaks who cries now when there is nothing to shoot at in kavala anymore, cunts.

I have a list of people we could remove from the server , that would make my experience better.

Maybe stop the recruiting for the police atm and higher the standard by that I mean :
To apply u must have been active on the server for some time maybe a min of 1 month or so, make yourself a fucking name.
Thats one thing GnC(CnC) and M.S.F have done BIG UPS! even if the server is full everyone knows that when they see them there is gonna be action, RP or gunfight doesn't matter but everybody knows who they are.
People who join today just bought arma went as civ once and are now SGT or spc w/e rebels nor cops have ever heard of them and need to teach them basics etc... 
Remove like 99% of the PTO's and have DI's or above to do the training's, just saying maratek u would have made an awesome PTO. Redo the age-limit again to 18, but don't kick the people who are already in.

Do non-lethal training with departments, like party bust or w/e that includes us to interact with civs.  

Also for our fellow cops, don't report on the forums cuz u are a shitty shooter och sucks at RP, reporting on the forums only makes people upset cuz ur a cunt. Multiple VDM's fine go ahead, getting RDM'd by a rebel (not some shitty civ on a roof) don't bother. try to talk to him or just move on with your life....misstakes happen so what

Stay sick, I hate u all! <3

The words VDM and RDM should be banned from all officers vocabulary using ingame communication, these things are no reason to break character.

I just want to play as a rebel cop!

Original Post: We want an Undercover Unit 

:D

I suggest that using handcuffs to become more strick to danger situations.. I get handcuffed almost everytime i try to rp with cops. I was once asked by a DI if i wanted to go to HQ, i said yes, and he immediatly restrains me and puts me inside car -.-.

Someone suggesting having non lethal party busts. This would be ideal, the problem is when we roll up to the party like yesterday and see a group of rebels firing guns into the air, Maratek was shot on sight, I managed to restrain 4 and then was shot by Root. When we bring non lethal weapons to a party, who is going to stop rebels bringing lethals?

We want roleplay back. The level of roleplay by the cops have fallen a lot since the update. I got no clue why, but it just seems like that all the good roleplayers are on holiday. 

After day 1 of being an officer, I encountered 1 bank robbery with 0 RP, but the rebels did break the NLR and returned with an offroad.

I encountered a group of rebels shooting into the sky and shot two officers on sight.

We had a brilliant RP session with Bump & Frosty which got interrupted no less than 3 times by VDM'ers Juju & Brendan.

I got harrased for pulling over someone who was speeding.

I got harrased for sending Someone to jail for flying a helicopter into Kavala HQ.

I had two restrained people combat log on me.

All during this time I tried my absolute best to Role play, but from my experience of working with Maratek and the rest of Kavala force there was absolutely nothing out of line from us, I'm not suggesting rebels be nicer, but I ask them to consider their own actions as much as others. Saying that, the idea of getting home and putting on my badge again puts a smile on my face!

After day 1 of being an officer, I encountered 1 bank robbery with 0 RP, but the rebels did break the NLR and returned with an offroad.

I encountered a group of rebels shooting into the sky and shot two officers on sight.

We had a brilliant RP session with Bump & Frosty which got interrupted no less than 3 times by VDM'ers Juju & Brendan.

I got harrased for pulling over someone who was speeding.

I got harrased for sending Someone to jail for flying a helicopter into Kavala HQ.

I had two restrained people combat log on me.

All during this time I tried my absolute best to Role play, but from my experience of working with Maratek and the rest of Kavala force there was absolutely nothing out of line from us, I'm not suggesting rebels be nicer, but I ask them to consider their own actions as much as others. Saying that, the idea of getting home and putting on my badge again puts a smile on my face!
What's your new name ingame then?

Someone suggesting having non lethal party busts. This would be ideal, the problem is when we roll up to the party like yesterday and see a group of rebels firing guns into the air, Maratek was shot on sight, I managed to restrain 4 and then was shot by Root. When we bring non lethal weapons to a party, who is going to stop rebels bringing lethals?
The main ide is that we talk to civs before we do the bust and tell them there is no use in using lethal just run around like headless chickens so the police can train some  crowd controll and teamwork. 

>Approach several armed men

>Maratek gets shot

"How about a cup of tea gentlemen?"

>Approach several armed men

>Maratek gets shot

"How about a cup of tea gentlemen?"
Okey to be as clear as possible then, if u have issues with rebels or they just shoot maratek on sight, I think he will deal with it. 

As for the example of crowdcontroll training. Pick a thrustworty gang and offer them money to cooperate in the training so they won't shoot, just do what they are told in the mission brief.

Stop beeing a bitch ffs.

Back