What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

new here

Chazadagreat

hello everyone

me and a pal want to start playing arma 3 life. we have been playing dayz for a while and fancy a change.

how do i get it to work and so on and so forth. im a complete arma 3 bambi

cheers charlie

Hey chaz, there are a few guides on the forums that can help you out.

what i would suggest is deciding how you want to play this game. E.G Rebel or civ. If you wish to go legal than I would suggest that getting a small van and mining slat is a very good way to make safe money fast. 

If you want to be a rebel the world's your oyster and I won't influence you descisions with that. 

Have fun makes friends and slowly build or join a gang.

Whatever you choose to do remember, read the rules role play to your best and enjoy the game 

Talking about guides these will help you in your first few days to sort out the game :D

Even do that youtube recording is a bit out of date ( names changed and some machenic ) its till a very good guide! 

http://www.altislife.co.uk/rules/

A Must Read!  :) You really have to understand the basics of the rules. As this server is a 100% RolePlay its very importend you have read them :D 

A mistake is very easy made.. :'( 

I hope you and your friend have a wonderfull time here. Have a lovely day and be save.

in terms of mods and getting onto a server and getting it to work what do i need to do?
With the ALUK role playing servers there are no mods that you need to have. Simply find altislife.co.uk in the Arma 3 server browser and join the server in a CIV [purple] slot and you can straight away play.

Due to the fact that you've come from Day-Z which obviously requires no roleplay and is KOS I would suggest reading the rules multiple times and watch some player reports that have been accepted to get the gist of what is and isn't allowed.

There is an optional modpack with a launcher that you can download from the 'announcements' section on the forums, however it only skins a few guns and isn't essential for playing.

Have fun!

Back