What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

NHS Improvement

Fallen

/F/
Hello, as having played as a civ, cop and also a medic i did come to realise how inactive the NHS were. Even when i joined the NHS not to long ago i must say yes the medics were not often online however, just being in the meetings and listening to the discussion we really do try our best. I understand there is loads of medics however no one can force them to come onto patrol.​

However these last few days, lots more people are joining the NHS and there is ussualy max slots on server 1 & 2 now filled with medics, i don't know if everyone has noticed but having full slots with all medics online is great ! Even when responding to people they even said "Woah You Got Here Quick" and yes i certainlly thought i was getting to patients quickly aswell.​

Would just like to say in my opinion the NHS is going to improve not only just in the future but in the next few days also. We have alot of Students joining the force and them being on patrol and being consistant will get them there promotion to be able to go patrol by themselfs meaning more units to revive people!​

Would just like to say Well done to everyone in the NHS who are active + I hope you can all agree with me that the NHS are having a faster responce time these last couple of days.​

​

Billy.​

Back