What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Secret Desires

Steph

Queen.
Hey Guys. :D

Today I will finally release one of my wonderful and heartbreaking love stories!

"Undercover - Police Officer's need love too." is only a short story based on a TRUE Story.

Mitch's hands were shaking. Today it would be happening. Today he finally would go on patrol with Cardoso. He couldn't believe it. How long has he been dreaming of this? Would it really be happening today? Would his dreams finally come true? Would today be the day he finally go on patrol with the hottest police officer on Altis? (Next to Maratek of course)

He sighed. "What should I wear?" He thought. "Will he notice if I straighten my hair?" So many question. And only a few hours left till his shift would be starting. "Mhhmm.. Cardoso" Mitch whispered. You guys maybe wonder why Mitch is thinking of Cardoso instead of Maratek. Well it's easy. Mitch secretly goes for exotic things. And the portoguese wild beauty Cardoso was exactly what Mitch ever dreamed of. You could compare Cardoso to an mustang. Wild and beautiful. But would a guy like Cardoso ever notice someone ordinary like Mitch? Mitch brushed his long and wavey hair and got dressed. It was time to go to work.

As he arrived at work his hands started shaking again. "Oh god. What do I say to Cardoso? Hello? No thats sounds like im boring. Hi? Naa.. Sup'? .. I know what I gonna say!".
Mitch got out of his car. His hair started waving in the wind and just in this moment Cardoso got out of the office building. He stared at Mitch. He noticed how the light was falling perfectly on Mitch's perfect long hair and he couldn't help it but to smile.

"Hey Mitch!" he said. Mitch almost fainted. "Oh god" he thought "Cardoso said hello how am I supposed to respond?". "Hey there sugar tits!" Mitch stuttered. Did he just say this?

Cardoso looked confused. Then he started laughing. "Oh Mitch! You're soooo funny! I'm really looking forward to go and patrol with you today! I just love it if a guy makes me laugh!"

Mitch started to blush. Did Cardoso really said this right now? He couldn't believe it. Maybe he didn't understand it right? I mean Cardoso got this weird strong accent .. "Well let's go and check out Kavala!" Cardoso suggested. "Hhehehe yes Sir. I do whatever you want me to." Mitch replied.

Cardoso had a big smirk on his face. "Oh is that so?" he whispered as he got in the car.

As they started driving off Mitch couldnt help it but notice that Cardoso smelled like Roses. "Im sorry for saying this Sir .. but your parfume smells really nice."

Cardoso turned his head and looked Mitch deep in the eyes. "I had hope you will like it" he whispered.

Mitch started blushing.

The radio started playing "Fast car by Tracy Chapman".

Suddenly Mitch could feel Cardosos hand on his leg.

"Oh Mitch .. mon amour. You know why Wilco told you to go on patrol with me today?" Cardoso asked.

"N-n-no.." Mitch stuttered, not believing what Cardoso just did.

Cardoso laughed.

"We are not going on patrol today Mitch. No. Today you are my hostage. My love hostage."

"Wha..what do you mean Sir? I don't understand!" Mitch muttered.

"And where are we going? This is not the Route to Kavala! Sir what is happening?"

"Shhh don't panic Mitch. No one will hear you anyways. Today we go to my love cellar. Today I will love you like you're the only boy in this world. Today I will make you fall in love with me."

"But Cardoso .. I already do."

Cardoso stopped the car.

"You what mate?" he said.

"Cardoso .. the first day Wilco introduced you to me I knew this is the man I wanna spent my life with. This is the latin lover I always dreamed of as a young boy. This man is the one."

Mitch took Cardosos hand. "I was so happy when Wilco told me that we would go on patrol. I dreamed of this day forever. FInally I would be able to be alone with Cardoso. I hope you would finally notice me.."

"Mitch .. of course I noticed you before! You're the fittest guy out here on Altis. (Next to Maratek of course) Your hair and your tall skinny body. Damn boy. You look fine! Mon amour.. I never thought you would go for someone like me. You know everyone here loves the tall, handsome and sexy Maratek. I never thought someone would lay an eye on me. Thats why I told Wilco to arrange this patrol. So I could force you to love me."

"Hhehehe" Mitch giggled and blushed. " I feel honored by this Sir!"

"I love it when you call me Sir .. its so damn sexy." Cardoso whispered.

Then he leaned forward and statted kissing Mitch.

"Sir.. we are still on the street! What if someone will see us?"

"I don't care Mitch. All I want now is you" Cardoso moaned into Mitchs ear and started undressing Mitch.

The two lovebirds started some hot hanky panky action in the car.

After they finished Cardoso kissed Mitch on the forhead and lightened up a cigarette.

"Baby I swear .. it never felt this good before."

Mitch giggled like a little girl.

Scored.

:wub:

I know this story is breathtaking and emotional. I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Soon I will publish my book about Maratek and Joe.

But for now this is all I can offer you guys!

In the background "CARDOSSSSSSSOO"

Going over... cardosos in the police ??

Last edited by a moderator:
What the fuck did I just read?! This some kinda crazy Homosexual (Not anything wrong with that) twisted Fanfiction of CSI Mitch and PC Cardoso?!

Hey Guys. :D

Today I will finally release one of my wonderful and heartbreaking love stories!

"Undercover - Police Officer's need love too." is only a short story based on a TRUE Story.

Mitch's hands were shaking (...) Mitch secretly goes for exotic things. And the portoguese wild beauty Cardoso"
I stopped reading after this.

Please, don't forget to take the pills you are meant to take.. the blue one at 8 AM and then the red one after 3 PM. Doctor says it's important but i didn't believe it.. until now.

So i left them near your dresser, and don't try to trick us into not taking it because i'll ask the video tapes from the hidden camera Mitch installed on your room.. oh shit i shouldn't said that.. how do i delete my messages... DAMN MODERN INTERNET PROVIDINGS!

Cardoso you scumbag I thought we shared something special, no more wet rollercoasters for you....EVER.

Back