What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Great news to people without insane Gaming rigs!

Lemmen

I like boats
Unlinked
We all hate to get RDM'ed and VDM'ed, we hate to try to RP with someone who doesn't want to RP with us, we hate trolls. And alot of us with Cheap computers and us who are used to 20 fps and if you're playing with 30fps it feels like its 120fps, we can't record simply because of the fact that we cant play with 10fps, no way. I found this recording software called Action! and i literally only loose 2-5 fps when i record, and its not even bad quality. Just wanted to tell you guys about this recording software so some of you guys without insane, expensive gaming rigs, can record and report rulebreakers.

you can buy it here: https://mirillis.com/en/products/action.html

and you can also try a 30day trial

Shadowplay only works if you have a Geforce Graphics card. and if you have a cheap computer id bet my pants on it has an AMD Graphics card.

GTX 780 + Shadowplay lovely job

But good solution for people who dont spend there money on GFX

Bandicam is nice for just quick vids if you're using it for free. If you got the money to buy it,

its amazing for rec for some hours.

the-best-things-in-life-aaarr-free.jpg

my gaming setup, runs arma 3 like a dream! 

bs16.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
TBF that pussy is hot, does it  just wait for you in the matress?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back