What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Application response?

Walt

Inspector Walt of the FPD
Hi everyone, this is mainly a question aimed at Police, or those who have applied to be police. I applied a week ago and have received no response and so just wanted to know what the situation was. I am aware this server is very popular, and the amount of applications are very high, and those who view the apps and make the decisions are swamped with work, however it'd be nice to have some sort of update or an eta on when a response could be expected.

Thanks,

Walt

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone, this is mainly a question aimed at Police, or those who have applied to be police. I applied a week ago and have received no response and so just wanted to know what the situation was. I am aware this server is very popular, and the amount of applications are very high, and those who view the apps and make the decisions are swamped with work, however it'd be nice to have some sort of update or an eta on when a response could be expected.

Thanks,

Walt
It took someone I know just over a month lol so you will be waiting some time.

hank-shocked.gif

Bloody ell...appreciate the response bud, thanks.

Jump into ts and sit in the I want to join the police channel and a PTO will be with you ASAP to do an interview and decide if you are accepted into the force... It also helps the PTO's because then they don't have to filter through all apps on the forums

Back