What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Death Threats? Really....

Wilco

The King
Lifetime Donator
Here goes, Another day more fun fun fun in the world of Wilco :)

Some of you know last week I had a threat of someone threatening to come round my house just because they were banned, The reason they was banned was because of Trolling side chat.

I reported this to the police who have dealt with, Which leads me onto today's events.

PC The Butcher NL, a now a EX member of our police force today messaged me on team speak with the following out the blue ( I have never spoken to this guy before)

<19:01:20> "PC The Butcher NL": Hello Wilco

<19:07:07> "PC The Butcher NL": If you lived here in Holland mate, I would fuck you up so damn hard. You just suck in being an admin, you suck in being a person and you suck in being anything.

<19:07:56> "PC The Butcher NL": I know you will read this but guarantee me one thing. Don't fucking try to ban me, talk with me first if you got balls

At this point I could of banned him instead Gregory went into a room with him to find out what was going on while I was deep in discussion with other admins about other things.

He continued to be irate and swear at Gregory, He was then banned.

After he was banned the following was sent on Steam.

The Butcher NL: And whenever I see you in real life I will find you and I will kill you

I just want to advise people not allow does this childish behaviour get you a free ticket to a ban here it also takes things into real life and the real Police will be contacted.

Its not right and its not on!

If anyone has anything to get off there chest without this sort of behaviour then fine I will happily talk to you and clear things up, I am actually a approachable guy just extremely busy :)

We are a adult community and the only thing I expect from people is a little bit of maturity :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta say that is crossing a line. You can disagree with people but real world douche bagging can't be tolerated  :angry:

What a Douche.

I-Will-Find-You-And-I-Will-Kill-You-Liam-Neeson-In-Taken.gif

Sorry....had to be done

What the actual fuck? This is a game people. A fucking game. People are dying all around the world right now over some serious issues. Get some fucking perspective in your life.

What sort of bounty/fine does a IRL death threat get? :p It's just a game people. Fucking hell.

All these jerks can have my address if they want a go. You have to pay your own flight from Holland or whatever though.

Hope you get somewhere with the police, nut jobs and keyboard warriors alike need to learn that's not how you conduct yourself  :/

Keep up the good work!

The way he threatened to kill you because of Arma 3. He basically just told you how his life is in one sentence.

Back