What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

why is the ts not working

I believe teamspeak is down, probably the hosting company having Network issues or something.

It will probably be back up later.

Yes, it looks like the teamspeak server which we rent from Vilayer has fallen over (or been pushed). No idea at the moment - for silly procedural reasons I am unable to open a support-ticket with them myself; it has to come from Wilco because he is the main account-holder. However, I am sitting in their own TS customer support channel and hoping to get some attention in due course (it has worked in the past, sometimes)...

Failing that, I have the Skype address of the Vilayer CEO... and I'll give him a nudge in due course if nothing is forthcoming from his frontline staff.

Apologies to all for the inconvenience in the meantime. Sods Law dictates this always happens when admins are offline/asleep/dead/whatever.

Admins have nothing to do with it, high ranked police official's will look at it in time. Be patient mate

Well, I've lurked on Vilayer's TS for a while now - no help so far.

I've messaged their CEO via Skype - no response - probably in bed after pulling another all-nighter (it happens)

I've even opened a ticket with Vilayer (to Sales, because I can't open Support tickets - go figure).

No news as yet. Other than it's keeping me from working on the 3.1.4 update merge, of course.

Will report if anything changes. :(

Working fine now, I count this is the 6th time it has been down in 2 months so i will be making some enquirys.

Indeed - back up now. Sods Law dictates that at the point where a neighbour comes round and embroils me in discussions for half an hour, the TS server comes back and I miss all the messages from the Vilayer people. Doh.

Anyway - at least it is up again. Thank god.

Back