What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

To Those Who Came To Pygros Tonight.

Mitch.

Retired From ALUK
From all of us at TFU and the officers that came along for a trail, 

Thank you for that, even if that was one of the most horrifying things seeing rebels being dropped all over the place. Ifrits searching and driving right next to us in the pitch black.

DI God running out of ammo and only having 3 shots left.  

Our heli extract crashing, losing its fuel to a minimal amount and then taking off just before a hatchback appears below it, within in 0.5 seconds that would have been every last TFU member dead. 

We spent around 30 mins looking for wanted suspects, to taze and restrain, we ended up with a full blown war from multiple gangs and us trying to extract for the whole night on the server. The mission in our eyes couldnt have gone more wrong with the amount of people that turned up. We are meant to be in and out within an hour or so, silent. That was just crazy..

I can assure you our sniper team would only ever take lethal shots if we are seriously on the back foot. And we was taking constant shots tonight. We go in as cops ready to retrain and taze. We know however that the redzone can be deadly so we do come in fully equipped, tonight every single rebel who took part in that, pushed us to the limit.

We went though multiple lock picks, tried repairing a ifrit to escape in, tried lockpicking our now locked forever speedboat, and had a heli crash.

Thanks for all the fun tonight, sorry about the scrapped ifrits and hellcats.

You almost had us.

TFU Chief.

(Too much adrenaline on that mission, jesus)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like you had a good op. Any footage of it. Sounds like it would be an entertaining watch :)

I seriously need to start recording, i made so many 1 shot kills on pilots, people in ifrits and even a 2 for 1 all at over 1km. 

Anyone who rolls with me, tell me to record for the love of god lol.

*cries in corner because I couldn't connect*

Another time, gentlemen.

Back