What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

How to drive an Ifrit through Kavala

Ao Tokitaari

Hey Guys,

The other day we went for a little fun with my Ifrit.

We were thinking about what to do till one of us came up with the idea to give it the beans IN Kavala

and launch our smoke in the middle of the Town and see what happens.

If you are interested in what happend, have a look for yourself.

SORRY I FORGOT THAT WE HAVE A VIDEO SECTION!

COULD AN ADMIN/MODERATOR PLEASE MOVE THE TOPIC?

Last edited by a moderator:
What will happen is that if some good cops are on and not to busy they will get your tires then they will take you dead or alive then it will be sent to the crusher and be re-used as tin cans for the local breweries in Altis.

Btw the smoke will most likely bring down the FPS slightly in the area until it's gone.

Btw still no video up.

What will happen is that if some good cops are on and not to busy they will get your tires then they will take you dead or alive then it will be sent to the crusher and be re-used as tin cans for the local breweries in Altis.

Btw the smoke will most likely bring down the FPS slightly in the area until it's gone.

Btw still no video up.
Youtube says that the Video will be up in about 15min.

And yes that might have happend to us which would have been quite fun cuz imagine the cool RP you could get out of this :D

But i am afraid that we just went through Kaval without any incidents which was still very funny ;D

Military class vehicles are just basically for trolling. They have no other use except maybe to get you from

A to B in the red zone.

jvQh4DS.png

Back