What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

SPC Mitchell's today's song - California Gurls

Khiven

So today we took a police hostage and all we wanted to set him free was Mitchell's to come to us and sing a song so we can all enjoy his talent. He came, he sang, and thanks to his talent he saved his friend and both of them could go away with no further issues.

Here is the proof, I put the original song on the corner so you can all appreciate Mitchell's skills:

Thanks again to all involved for the amazing / hilarious roleplay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry I've already spoken with emimusic recordings and made an agreement since we are not making any money out of it (for the time being). They allowed us to do that and they are also glad we chose them for today's Mitchell's show.

My singing career is at another level thanks to these friendly rebels and their guns, stay tuned for another single soon folks!

- SPC Mitchell aka the next Katy Perry

Keep singing Mitchell, you are keeping the rest of the police force safe, they only want you ;)

I really,really,really,really need to get my dirty cocaine and blood caked hands on Mitchell to make him sing a Katy Perry song. Any requests Wilco?

Hahaha quality! When we took him hostage last night we got a hold of some mad dank and got blazed as fuck with the negotiators then just let them go :D

Back