What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Police Roleplay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reece Smurf

Banned
Today I arrested someone for wearing a police carrier rig and I was roleplaying how I knew it was police issue! then the guy decides to tell me my Roleplay is bad because I'm not going with his story of him painting the vest (which you wouldn't paint you would dye) I then tell the guy I'm going to search him for anymore police equipment and I found a MX at this point his friends start turning up (even though he was in restraints and couldn't radio them) the guy that has just said to me that my Roleplay was bad started Restraint Glitching so I read him his rights tell him he's going to prison so he starts f-ing and blinding at me! so I go speak to the guy on TS he is very aggressive and doesn't think he done anything wrong starts blaming cops for bad Roleplay and goes on to tell me that he's gang is the biggest in the community (baring in mind his gang never leave s3) all I want to know is was I giving bad Roleplay by saying I know its police issue and that he couldn't just paint the vest

I fail to see the discussion here? The most pointless thread i have ever seen, no question literally just moaning. Locked for everyones sake.

Edit: If you have a problem with someone, take it to them or if you have to, to the report section. This accomplishes nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back