What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Some points

Dylan

Banned
So i was thinking about the comment ' The screenshot says it all.. The police force really need to learn to spread across 3 servers you don't need 30 cops on server 1 and leave server 3 like this lmao  ' today and just how stupid it is.

Over the last 2 days more than anything police have been urged to play on all 3 servers and spread out more. For example, both yesterday and today left it with around 10 cops on each server.

There are rebels gangs that are more powerful, gangs that have a big amount of rebels can do bank operations (as shown today) as easy as 1,2 and 3.

I don't have a solution to the problem, unfortunately, but I don't think its fair that police officers are being told to spread out on servers because, like today rebel gangs often outnumber the amount of police officers online. We then get annihilated.

This then leads to the question, Server 3? There was just over 10 police officers on server 1, just under 10 for server 2 and 13 for server 3.

I believe on both server 1 and 2 bank operations were done and rebels simply out number the amount of police officers online at the time.

Is this fair? I imagine usually its the server 2 and 3 cops that get annoyed about this but we experienced it on server 1 today and it was very annoying. (Fair play to the rebel gang that did it, easy 30mil).

I can see WHY there is a server 3 because there is 107 players on there at this current time, but police officers simply do not have the numbers to back it up.

My question now, is what is the solution to this? I'm all for police splitting up onto different servers but like today and yesterday, there is barely any police officers on at peak times, meaning 10 on each server, meaning there is essentially no police presence on the island.

Please no sarcastic comments, but I would like to hear if people have solutions to the problem.

(Yes, I am aware that only now I am a cop again I am rebringing up the issue).

(Yes, I am ALSO aware that server 3 came when the police was stronger in players that it is now)

We did a bank op on server 1 today, it was about 6pm or something so a fair amount of police should of been on, we started the bank and only 6 cops turned up.

As Dylan said, i don't really think the police have the numbers to spread across 3 entire servers.

Nice writing there m8.

I agree to your problem, you don't have the numbers to spilt over all 3 servers. You have maybe have the numbers to spilt over 2 out of 3 servers and then there can be a few guys on server 3.

The police aren't to be blamed for this, when they don't have the numbers as well the rebels have stronger guns, and there are more rebels than police, so it is hard enough for the police. It will only get harder for the police if they have to split out on all 3 servers.

Completely agree. I've made it my mission to man server 3 whilst it is up. I see the numbers of officers from the 4pm restart rise on server 1 and 2, however they stagnate at 3-6 cops on server 3, until the 8pm restart where it rises to 11-14 and then slowly declines till 9:30-10:00pm. On server 1/2 at this time there is easily 15 + officers on constantly from 4pm till 11:30pm.

We are vastly outnumbered on the 3 servers, we always have been an always will. The only solution is to recruit, but we need quality of quantity in roleplay and combat.  You cannot survive server 3 with such low numbers because gang switch to it/ make it their home and constantly do drugs/ only set out to kill police. 

We have to bear the butt, continue to roleplay to a high standard, train ourselves by playing KOTH/EXILE/WASTELAND in combat and hope we get better. Until the cops reach higher numbers of quality players on everyday we will always see ourselves on the butt of the 3 servers.

That being said, I'd like to thank all the officers that spread evenly and endeavor to better their roleplay on the servers .

I completely agree! However, sometimes server 1 is a bitch to get into especially when you're with a group. It also doesn't help that when I get in from school the server is at its peak. This means I have to resort to server 2 but then I feel morally wrong when there's like 3 cops on and I want to make money but then I feel I'm exploiting the system. I do not think there is an excuse for big gangs to play on server 3 to do drugs though. My point is that the police all enjoy server 1 because the quality of role play is normally higher however since I have to play server 2 I would to have the same level of role play. I'm not entirely blaming the police as everyone wants to play the server with the highest role play level! :)  

Try to recruit more, again, make the force more attractive, I wanted to join the force, but 3 months work with 1 week off to play with friends for a bit just doesn't suit...

maybe we could make the dealers like the bank meaning there needs to be a certain amount of police online to be able to sell your drugs this way would stop gangs simply jumping on the sever with the least cops to make an easy buck, just an idea

maybe we could make the dealers like the bank meaning there needs to be a certain amount of police online to be able to sell your drugs this way would stop gangs simply jumping on the sever with the least cops to make an easy buck, just an idea
I like it! Would also stop the people who plays from like 4am-8amish when there is 0 cops on server 1

I like it! Would also stop the people who plays from like 4am-8amish when there is 0 cops on server 1

This would completely kill the US community that play the server whenever im on around the time a lot of US players are there is no police as the majority of players are from around Europe it wouldn't work. They will have no way to make money other then legal stuff?

This would completely kill the US community that play the server whenever im on around the time a lot of US players are there is no police as the majority of players are from around Europe it wouldn't work. They will have no way to make money other then legal stuff?
maybe we could make it so only server 2 and 3 have it implemented so at least those people in different time zones don't have it to hard. After all server one isn't where the problem lies

TBH i find them all to be a problem, in the end its free money, and pretty much the same thing.

I guess use can just come into the TI rooms and try and snatch a few more members from us?

Its a difficult one. But as i said before. Make it 15 cops to start a bank (Makes it as challenge).

Less money at drug dealers when less cops on( I dont even know if this is possible but hay ho)

maybe we could make it so only server 2 and 3 have it implemented so at least those people in different time zones don't have it to hard. After all server one isn't where the problem lies
Past 12 midnight there's only really 1 server as it starts to lose popularity.would still have that problem but not as much, however I agree with Fetty as it would make it difficult for US players to do their drug runs, however there's nothing stopping them resorting to legal ways:) 

Past 12 midnight there's only really 1 server as it starts to lose popularity.would still have that problem but not as much, however I agree with Fetty as it would make it difficult for US players to do their drug runs, however there's nothing stopping them resorting to legal ways:) 
yeah thats true, like i said it was only an idea i mean it doesnt bother me as me and my brothers dont do drugs we make plenty of money legally, however i do feel a bit sorry for the police as i can imagine it must be a right pain in the ass  to deal with gangs clearly using the lack of police on a server to farm there money

Back