What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

NORWAY

Guberg

NORWAY
After walking the streets of Altis ive noticed alot of people with a Norwegian accent. I fint it funny how the norwegians are hiding inbetween different IP adresses, such as me :))))))
For some stupid reason im appearantly playing in the UK on TS. 
Please feel free to contact me on teamspeak if you're from norway, id love to have a chat and gather all the norwegians in a little TS group for late night chats :p

Norsk-English = best English  :Clown:

stock-footage-norwegian-flag-d-animation-perfect-seamless-loop.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There are certanly a dominant amount of people from sweeden out on the fields!

Why did the swede bring a pillow and a blanket on a motorbike ride? So he can lay in the curves. 

Does not really work that well in english...

Let us all be together as norwegians and make fun of swedes!

A Norwegian, a Swede and a Dane all got 21 years in jail for serious crimes. They got 1 wish each before they went there. The norwegian wanted his wife, the dane wanted enough beer for 21 years, and the swede wanted enough cigarettes for 21 years.

When they were let out of their prison-cells, the Norwegian stumbled out with his wife and kids, The Dane wobbled out completely drunk. When they at last opened the door to the Swedes prison-cell, They found a misserable Swede yelling: GOT A LIGHT?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back