What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Look ma! I'm flying!!! Now what?

Hey guys!

As a new guy round these parts, I've started a simple vocation of delivering square shaped containers with unknown content to various locations. In short, I'm hauling packages bitches!! Yeah! \o/

(At least until I can prove myself enough to become a medic!)

Got myself a heli to speed up the process and increase profit, but while plowing through the sky, I couldnt help but feel uninformed. Ground vehicles have speedlimits and roads to stick to, but what about the skies?

Are there any rules I've missed about flying/landing? Or are the 360 no scope loops and backyard landings I've pulled off, legal? :D

Cheers guys!

Tank the Frank

Aviation law:

-You need to be above 300m when flying. Many will tell you it's 150m because most police don't stick to the 300m rule.

-Collision lights on at all times.

-No flying above major towns / cities.

-You cannot land within towns or cities / on roads. 

-No deploying your flares ( if you have any )

Server rules regarding aviation basically prevents you from trolling. Choppers are loud, dont fly low near populated areas and if you have to land in a city for your job make it quick.

Also, the aviation law isn't usually enforced very well because the police don't have many ways to do so. I wouldn't worry too much about your altitude when flying for example.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Nice to know these things, although as you put it yourself, it mostly looks more like prevention of trolling than actual restrictions.

One of my main concerns was whether or not I could fly in close and park my heli close to a town when delivering a package. Sometimes it is required to land in a tight space close to town to be able to deliver without having to jog 1km to get there.

While we're at it, I've heard that the airfield south of Athira is a bit dangerous territory? Are there alot of holdups going on in that area normally?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back