What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unlucky Ireland

Frisky Hen

The Only Hen with a Cock
So @Unlucky George made his way to Ireland yesterday to see some sort of show. We decided that we might as well have a few pints while he's over so I met him in town and we had a good chat until I had to scarper for my sister's graduation. 

Just some of the points that were brought up - 

1. George knows literally nothing about Ireland. 

2. He managed to not see the Spire despite getting off  the bus about 30ft away from it. (In case anyone doesn't know what the spire is - http://www.veryhappypig.com/blog/spire.jpg )

3. He refuses to make any physical contact while meeting new people, he made this very clear multiple times before and during the meet up but it didn't stop me.. 

4. He genuinely has worse audio quality in person. I don't know what filters and mixers he's using in game/TS but his voice is a lie. 

Before showing the photos I should mention I have a couple of drinks on me. The meeting with Geroge started at 4pm, dinner and drinks with the family followed after and a club and cocktails after that. When I woke up today I felt fairly rough; as my girlfriend drove me home we had to stop in traffic so I could run to the pier and get sick in the water. I reckon I expelled about a pint of blood (about 4 gills). There's not too much point in telling that last part other than, don't drink for 12 hours straight! It's not that good for you. 

a90d028da3bce93ce8a558f2e2c8eba1.jpg
Edit: This photo took 9 attempts. 
7fc18c3b682b46f190f3c18c11125324.png
 ... This took one

Frisky xx

Last edited by a moderator:
EXCUSE ME?!?!?!? WHERE THE HELL WAS MY INVITE MR NOT SO FRISKEY HEN?!

</3

Sending you divorce papers now.

Last edited by a moderator:
How would you have gotten over? Aren't you from the bank end of nowhere? I'm not sure the horse and cart would make it down the rocky road to Dublin 

Don't feel too bad George. I live in Ireland, I went up to watch Ed sheeran play and asked my dad where the spire was, he told me to look around and there it was. 

I remember going down to dublin to see what Trinity college was like, couldnt find it, ended up sitting in Marks & Spencers eating lunch, nearly got killed by a Tram, then go the Bus back up to belfast a few hours later. 6/10 would go again.

Back