What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Pope Chris for Mayor

Pope Chris

Hello all, and good evening. I am your great and holy Prophet Pope Chris. Today I bring to you a commandment from our one true Lord Noah (from Noah's Ark); Vote for Pope Chris. 

Have you ever wondered what our great Island would be like if it had a great Mayor? Well stop thinking, and listen to me. After to speaking to our one true Lord Noah, I have found some new policies that would benefit our Island greatly. They will be listed below. 

Complete* Religious freedom. Our one true Lord Noah believes that allowing the flock to explore religion freely will lead the flock back to him. However, anyone found worshipping the false lord Asmin will be arrested and fined £10,000 on the spot for Blasphemy. 

Police forces will dedicate more time to safeguarding the North Eastern areas of our Island. Our one true Lord Noah believes that the North East is unprotected, which allows the villains of the once Great Altis to ruin the sites where Noahs Ark was built. The town known as Sophia has become a hotspot for convoys carrying highly immoral substances, and due to lack of Police intervention (despite their knowledge of these activities) has been desecrated. I will have one patrol car sent up there every hour. The residents of Sofia no longer need to worry about being in harms way. (This is due to Meth and LSD being far too easy to do, and the Police don't ever bother sending patrols out that way. This is more for balance than anything else).

Civilians will now be allowed to carry .45 SMGs, and three 30 round magazines with these weapons. These must be concealed at all times in order to prevent civil disturbance, however they will no longer be deemed an illegal item. This allows those of our one true Lord Noah's flock who decide to turn away from the life of crime to defend themselves against those who would do them harm (more commonly known as Infidels). 

Fishing will become illegal. We are currently experiencing a distinct lack of fish in our waters around Altis. This is due to over harvesting of the Fish. Anyone caught fishing will be subject to a £10,000 fine, and their boat impounded on the spot. Only those with Diving licenses will be permitted to harvest fish, as they can reach down to the deepest parts of our sea where the ugly fish that nobody really likes dwell. 

Salt will become a protected material. The salt flat is the site where Noahs Ark was built, and thus is a protected site (or at least should be). Anybody caught distributing salt without express permission from the Police force will be subject to their salt being confiscated. 

The Mayor will be renamed (temporarily) to Pope (due to this being a religious reign). 

These policies come directly from the one true Lord Noah, and you a obligated to put in a vote for me, Pope Chris. 

*Not so complete, more like a tiny amount. 

Can LSD become Legal? So the Night Club in Kavala is more Active as well i think that would be a good policy!

LSD will become legal, however only one person will allowed to carry FIVE at a time, and only for the purposes of making Kavala Night Life more enjoyable all round. 

Running again, vote for religious freedom! 

I actually registered this time. 

Back