What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Just to make things clear

Timm

Hello all,

It's been brought to my attention that someone was using my name on Fuel's stream yesterday and was trying to cause drama. I just want all of you to know that wasn't me it was just someone (I dont know who) being very childish trying to make me look bad. I just hope that whoever was thinking this would be funny atleast has the balls to use your own name next time. And also probably doesn't understand what a adult community is, its almost as childish as handing someone a note in primairy school then sighning it with the name of the kid you dont like.

With that im done with this i hope it clears up i would not be childish like that. I have always spoken to gang leaders/members if i had any problems with them.

The real SGT Tim.

Hello all,

It's been brought to my attention that someone was using my name on Fuel's stream yesterday and was trying to cause drama. I just want all of you to know that wasn't me it was just someone (I dont know who) being very childish trying to make me look bad. I just hope that whoever was thinking this would be funny atleast has the balls to use your own name next time. And also probably doesn't understand what a adult community is, its almost as childish as handing someone a note in primairy school then sighning it with the name of the kid you dont like.

With that im done with this i hope it clears up i would not be childish like that. I have always spoken to gang leaders/members if i had any problems with them.

The real SGT Tim.
dw tim shapeshifters knew it wasnt u xx

I was surprised to see a SGT Tim acting like this, and I am glad that it is not actually you. Also extremely childish to see this has happened...

Wasn't expecting it to be you. A bit sad that they used your name and acted like that. I mean if you have real balls, use your own account... 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back