What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Friendly reminder about greenzones

Thesoldier

Banned
This is a friendly reminder that parking trucks into a greenzone especially the NHS building with the intent to sell illegal drugs within Kavala is considered an exploit, and if caught you will be facing a punishment.

The greenzone is to be considered a safezone for people to engage in friendly roleplay and purchase legal items without fear of being robbed, killed, kidnapped, etc... The intent of the greenzone is not to hide your trucks so the police won't impound it, or players will steal it.

I caught three players earlier, and they were all banned after I gave them a fair chance to come clean and just face a punishment of having their trucks scrapped. They felt that their drugs worth 500K of fake game money was worth more than their privilege to play on the server.

If you read the rules, you will see 

2D) Using known exploits such as looting dead bodies, any duplication of items, duplication of money, using the Anti-VDM script to regain full health, landing on the roof of drug processors, working with Bounty hunters to exploit money from the wanted system, using the ‘Flip Vehicle’ feature outside normal usage (Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal)

and further under the greenzone rules you will see

All the rules listed on this page apply to these zones

Its not my decision, but you are facing a potential permanent ban just for some lousy drugs. Please use some common sense, it's not worth it.

Thank you

I would just like to notify and query about the area behind the kavala NHS building, as on the map it is not in the green zone however it is still sort of a hospital zone. I have seen people use it as a drug run zone and I was just wondering if you could clarify?

I would just like to notify and query about the area behind the kavala NHS building, as on the map it is not in the green zone however it is still sort of a hospital zone. I have seen people use it as a drug run zone and I was just wondering if you could clarify?
You would probably bring the ire of the NHS staff, and they would dime you guys out in a second to the police
Not to mention as a roleplay perspective if the NHS find it they'll say its unknown vehicles on their property in their alleyway with access not meant for the general public so the police will probably impound/search/crush vehicles. 

I have a question in athira there is also a hospital but doesn't have a green zone around it. Is it still exploiting there 

Would it also be considered exploiting if a CSO was to sit on top of the hospital in Kavala and spot people? Had this happen to me a few times doing drug runs and there is nothing you can do about it.

Would it also be considered exploiting if a CSO was to sit on top of the hospital in Kavala and spot people? Had this happen to me a few times doing drug runs and there is nothing you can do about it.
As far as I'm aware if a CSO wants to sit up on the hospital and watch for criminals they can, they are not shooting, being aggressive or arresting. All they are doing is watching and informing.

I've had gang people do the same as that CSO, I didn't do anything to him (Nose was itchy). Gangs send unarmed hobo people up there to spot just the same, best we suck it up and move on eh?

Back