What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Why can't we just get along?

Now before I start, this is NOT aimed at anyone in particular.

So I was contemplating actually making this post or not but in my opinion it has got to a stage where it is making my blood boil. This is meant to be an ADULT COMMUNITY and day after day I constantly get as a mentor: "the cops shot us" or "I hate (insert gang name here), they are always killing us" and my question is, why can't everyone just get along and everyone is guilty of reporting people because they have reported their mate. 

Now I don't want to start a full on war with this, I honestly don't want anyone to comment, I just want to point it out. We are spending more time each day in TS at logger heads with one another and less time actually in game role playing. I hate to point out but this is UK and Europes biggest serious role play community not Forums simulator or Arguing on TS Simulator. 

At the end of the day, Altis Life is a game, we need to stop trying to get everyone else banned from the game and actually have a bit of fun. 

Lets just stop with the whole negativity because a rebel gang does a drug run to make money or a cop accidentally shoots the wrong person in a gunfight because you know what. SHIT HAPPENS! so just

97X5bvI.gif

This happens because people always point fingers on each other and not stick the needle themselves. But we have this aswell. People get killed/arrested by a cop and gets annoyed and tries to get em in trouble or a rebel gang makes a massive robbery and the who is getting robbed tries to get em in trouble. And police hate certain rebel gangs and certain rebel gangs hate cops... Two edged blade and a endless cycle.

I go out of my comfort zone to be nice and professional as much as I can with everyone I meet and I totally agree with you + 100 from me why can't we have a good time role playing.

Your not the first and not the last to post this,

The cycle of Drama and negativity will never end but it can be reduced ;)  

Yes you know what they say where I come from what happens in rhyl stays in rhyl so same for altis what happens on altis stays in altis you knowwot I'm saying 

It's because they are salty lol. Most of the time I have had it that people message like. YOU JUST RDMED ME. COMP ME MY MONEY OR ILL GET U BANNED. And u will always have your own view but just go to a room (don't bring all ur gang they just get in the water). And just stay calm and listen to each other's story. Try and see it from someone else eyes. And most of time u will find that the guy who how has RDMED/VDMED etc... Will just comp u even if he did nothing wrong because you talked about it like adults. Think before u act ladies and gentlemen. And talk in person makes life easier 

this kind of shit has gone on since the dawn of time and will still probably be happening when my great great great great grandkids are playing arma 50 lol , i know it sucks but its a fact of life people hate losing and when they do the will to gain revenge shows no boundaries im afraid

Give and take.. 

It's true what you and others are saying, but I think there can be some ways to change it. Or make it less.. I've been gone for a while now and I have been playing now and then. At the moment I don't want to come back, to be honest. I didn't have any top level roleplay when I came for a visit. The thing is, this is Arma 3, a game with guns, people want to shoot them. Yes we are playing Altis Life, where roleplay should be the number one priority, but we all want to pull that trigger and sometimes without talking to people.

It has been like this when I was here and from what I have seen now as well. When I was driving around in my police vehicle, I wanted to catch people, I wanted to get in a fight with those rebels and kill them. It gives you a kick and it is fun. It wasn't a problem for me if I died cause I didn't have to pay for my gear. The rebels had to.. At a later point I started to roleplay more and tried to give people a good experience where they can use their imagination. It was quit fun, but it was always the same at the end. Sometimes people don't even want to roleplay and they want to get rid of you as fast as possible.

In my view the server has fallen down a little bit. It is sad cause this is a great community with still a lot of potential. I think some changes could make it as before. I can't tell what would make it better, maybe other people do.. But I know that people can roleplay really well, but they just have to use that. I did read about the framework and I hope that will make it as good as before or even better! I believe in ALUK and I know that they will find a way. 

My best time was when the UNMC existed. I know a lot of people liked it and a lot didn't in the end. But if you can leave the last part away and look at the good things there were.. Then I see even more potential. Things like that shouldn't happen again, the community just needs to figure a way. People always want more, but remember give and take..

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Mr. i totally agree with, i have 1 year on this server and i got banned yesterday for metagaming by saying in side chat, "If you need protection jobs,call me", does this words would influence any action in game so bad to be considered metagaming? So what i'm thinking is that in-game admins are just trying to ban certain people for the most stupid reasons, this community had become to a point that me and many others are affraid to even speak in-game because we will get banned for the minor thing.

Like you said shit happen, many people do little mistakes, why they have to be insta-ban? Why the admins don't talk or warn about it instead of saying "Sorry i banned you because i didn't had time to solve this by other way..." And un-ban appeals for the last chance is somehow the way you guys saying that "Ok we will give you a final chance because we have soul aswell", please why do you guys give a final chance to people that should not even got the first ban, or it will ve banned permanently next time for a stupid reason of the admin

Exp blanket was in some way another stupid reason, and i'm saying this because i think this a free to talk community at least, mr wilco, why can't they use other teamspeak to play? while they are still in the original? on the TS of this server they had 3 or 4 rooms and in that time they had almost 30 members, do you think that 3 rooms would be enough for that? why you didn't let them stay like that what is the problem they help another Teamspeak community? However i agree with the blanket ban for the names they called you.

You all can say that is a lie but i swear for my life that everything that i said is true, just ask to people on teamspeak, ask the people that play on this server everyday if it's fair what you admins are doing, we want the true rule breakers to be banned, we demand justice.

Back