What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

[AA] Altis Angels: The Return

Mickeey

don't make me eggplant
The famously known Altis Angels returned this evening, starting at the top of the chain of well known gas stations, begining with Telos. This time around there were a few less Quadbikes and Angels than last time, however it was still one of the best experiences possible on Altis. We began at Telos, then moved to Gravia, however we encountered a very close robbery at Lakka Fuel!

pD4PDtv.jpg

Although it doesn't look like many of us in the photo shown above, look below at the very photogenic [AA] group!

BI1Z1UO.png

We decided on a small competition, whoever made it to Kavala first without either being killed, or arrested by a police officer, would win £50,000 straight out of each Altis Angels' wallet - quite a nice winning prize I would say.. of course I was fully into this competition and decided to storm ahead from the other Angels a little, gaining a nice 80kmp/h speed whilst casually driving along by the airport, before meeting up at the next gas station as promised. In the next image shown below, we were also getting followed by quite a crazy-driven police sports hatchback, things began to get a little bit heated!

aHFn3jM.jpg

Despite all of this, we did make it to Kavala, well most of us did. This was of course after we robbed service stations in the order of; Telos, Gravia, Lakka, Agios and Kora (North) - finally ending up at Kavala Beach! After a few police chases, we still managed to make it to Kavala and there was no obvious winner of the £50,000 competition!

M2S8wJf.png

After this nice little break for us all, we decided to move to Kavala HQ - because where would be better for a bunch of "surfing on land dudes" on quadbikes to hang out? Anyways, we met a bounty hunter outside of Kavala HQ who we had originally met back at Telos.. and then at Gravia.. and now here. Fair enough to the bounty hunter, he played along well with us and when we decided to offer our bounties to him, he was a little, well. overwhelmed. Well done for keeping a straight face Delta!

5ndt74N.jpg

From all of the Altis Angels and Marmite Miners, we must thank the police who were on site as pest control, stopping those hobo's from stealing our quadbikes, using the very accurate tazer shots from DI himself, I think he was quite proud of himself, as were we.

Until next time..

[AA] Altis Angels & Marmite Miners

Last edited by a moderator:
We have indeed had a busy day today :D  same again tomorrow? haha

Haha, nice. Love a good bit of Altis Angels action.
One from the vaults if people want to see how crazy it can get!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back