What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Where can I view the In-Game Laws?

So after a while of arguing with the police at the go-kart track, I didn't know you could not drive Go-Karts at all. So they scraped it and I was quite annoyed, I told him I didn't know I wasn't allowed them at all and that someone told me I was only allowed them on the track so I decided to go give it a spin, they pulled me over and scrapped the car, I told them that I didn't know the laws as I didn't know where to find them, they told me to come to the website, but I can't find the laws, can someone link me too them? Thank you!

Best thing is to get a copy of the ALUK Police Handbook.

I believe it's available to viewing by the public, but I don't think its advertised anywhere?
Can any cops help out with a link? I deleted my bookmarks about a month ago.

In the meantime, here is a little cheat sheet of key fine information I snipped out of the handbook so I could print it off when I used to be a cop: https://docs.google.com/document/d/157HGI4hEL7OrjBGcCmmNJpva-tx5SKlYDFmtVA9fiis/edit?usp=sharing

Its probably out of date by now, so a link to the most recent handbook would still be the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Best thing is to get a copy of the ALUK Police Handbook.

I believe it's available to viewing by the public, but I don't think its advertised anywhere?
Can any cops help out with a link? I deleted my bookmarks about a month ago.

In the meantime, here is a little cheat sheet of key fine information I snipped out of the handbook so I could print it off when I used to be a cop: https://docs.google.com/document/d/157HGI4hEL7OrjBGcCmmNJpva-tx5SKlYDFmtVA9fiis/edit?usp=sharing

Its probably out of date by now, so a link to the most recent handbook would still be the best.
^^^^^

Back