What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Marmite Car Dealership: Treasury Robbery!

Mickeey

don't make me eggplant
Once again, on the 24th August 2015, the Marmite Miners robbed the HM Treasury without any weapons. The whole robbery included absoloutley no weapons, and involved roleplay only. There were three groups on site, the casual civilians, the interested buyers and finally the desperate salesmen in hope for a promotion.

Setting up this event was fairly easy as the organisation beforehand was done well. We initially had to drive many yellow offroads into the Treasury grounds, and make sure that everyone was in position ready for the police's arrival. As the plan panned out, when the police arrived on site the civilians were eager and were wandering around quietly as promised, the interested buyers were very interested and had their questions at the ready, and the sales team were as usual standing at the back of the Dealership grounds drinking coffee, speculating all of the eager interested buyers trying out car engines and checking the paint work of each.

Below shows the begining of the robbery, we made sure that all of the cars were in the correct order and looked professional as if we were actually setting up a car dealership!

H1NScwW.jpg

Another view of our lovely new Marmite Range, they look spectacular, right?

WXUrn7o.jpg

After a nice long roleplay session with the Police, a very, very special mention to @Gazalad and @SGT Mikey Kearns for their extremely brilliant roleplay session. All of the Marmite Miners wanted to say a very special thank you for this, and a good luck to you SGT Mikey Kearns after we managed to sell a nice yellow-marmite offroad with leather seats, and a pink fluffy wheel cover.

We made sure that he was treated to tea and biscuits whilst he was awaiting his full car-cleaning service, fully complimentary from the business. We hope that Mr. Kearns was completely satisfied with his purchase from us, I must admit I was a little jealous of his purchase as I would have liked it for myself. I must also mention that he got it for quite a bargain at a price as low as £1500!

Below is an image of Mr. Kearns with a very happy, satisfied expression on his face, we will certainly be posting this on our dealership website and we'll be sticking a few posters around the new office to show our happy customers!

Zu5i3r2.jpg

And finally to end off a nice day with the successful launch of our new Marmite Car Dealership, we watched Mr. Kearns ride off into the sunset in his new Marmite Offroad, he seemed very happy with his purchase and we still had a little tea and biscuit crumbs left over for any new customers. Feel free to stop by the Marmite Car Dealership at the old HM Treasury building, we successfully retrieved the keys from the very secured, non-blastproof vault that the manager stupidly left locked as he went on holiday to the island of Stratis.

Thank you to anyone who was involved, it just goes to show that anything can be roleplayed and not everything needs to be dealt with using weapons or lethal force. Well done everyone!

- Marmite Miners

I'm going to leave it to u next time mickeey to write up the posts lol

Back