What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Comp requests

Thesoldier

Banned
Hello All

I have been granted permission from the admin board to assist Neo with completing comp requests. I will only do these while I am at work or not playing ArmA in my free time so as to not take away from being in-game when needed.

My work schudule is the following:
Wednesday through Saturday  3:00AM GMT to 1:00PM GMT (10:00PM EST to 8:00AM EST my time)

I will more than likely be doing them during my downtime at work, I've already completed some today while working a security detail with my laptop!
Wilco yelled at me for playing Kerbal Space Program at work and felt I should do more productive things and stop wasting tax payers money :(  

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet Wilco yelled: "Our taxpayers money is not to be used to for fill a space program, get back to work"

I bet Wilco yelled: "Our taxpayers money is not to be used to for fill a space program, get back to work"
Many Kerbals were sacrificed and lost in space last night in the name of Vladic Ka to reach Minimus  :Clown:

Oh that's great to hear, Soldier, in that case I may actually put in a comp request today.. Didn't bother as they take forever to get reviewed.

I worked a bunch of overtime this weekend, and almost all comp requests have been caught up  :Clown:

Well done bud everything on the forums is up to date now it's good well done everyone. Thank u admins

Majority of comp requests going back to august have been completed, sorted and organized. The forum is fully caught up. D:

Back