What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Inquiry about 2 properties

John Pickle

Ahoy all,

I have recently decided that I wish to fulfill my original dream of owning an entire "compound" that is walled off from the public. To complete this dream, I need to acquire the following 2 properties, and am willing to pay to do so.

Property 1

This first property is a lovely small home that is a 2 second walk away from garage. It can be found to the LEFT of the compounds entry gate, and would be perfect for my day-to-day storage as it contains many more rooms for storage. Here are some images:

2015-08-13_00003_zpsbdo2wjjl.jpg

2015-08-13_00004_zps9hoy9ji2.jpg

2015-08-13_00005_zps0jgkiecx.jpg
If the owner for this lovely house could come forward, so we could discuss sensible prices or you can tell me to F... off and stay off your property.

Property 2

Now this property would be more of a luxory house for me. This is where all the parties / women and meetings will be held. It's a beast of a 2 story house, and can be found immediately after the bridge north of Kavala. Here are some images:

2015-08-13_00006_zpsjcveybwj.jpg

2015-08-13_00007_zps4m7r6ii5.jpg

2015-08-13_00008_zpsinjb0fzz.jpg
Similar to the other property, if the owner could simply come forward so we can discuss terms, or tell me I can jog on and not bother.

Thanks for reading!

-Johnpickle

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe that the second house's owner is actually banned, but I'm not 100% on that.

If anyone could confirm this, and perhaps let me know what will happen to his property :)

Thanks blackjack
Same thing that happens to properties that dont have owners login in 60 days, they reappear on the market.

Same thing that happens to properties that dont have owners login in 60 days, they reappear on the market.
Well err *cough* nobody look at property 2 while I log in and check it....

Thanks ciaran! :)

Edit: I've checked it out and it appears to be locked 

60 Days? Damn, I thought it was 6 weeks.

I was waiting and knocking at the door for 6 hours, Mr. @John Pickle

Due to long delay opening door/answering to me, i apparently have to refuse the purchase of property no 1.

Back