What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

HM Treasury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossss

The Flying Scotsman
Before I start I don't want a big argument I just want things to improve for everyone.

Things have gone from bad to worse recently. Constant bank ops one after the other, repeated every day. It's just seen as easy money now which it shouldn't be. The gangs doing it know who they are and it's not even slightly fun playing as a cop anymore due to this. Hardly any of these are actually negotiated, they are just told to leave or be shot. It's the urge rebels have to kill cops and get paid too? Bingo

All I want is less bank ops. For anyone reading this not knowing what it's like, think of shooting a target with shit scopes and guns, missing constantly and eventually getting shot and killed. It's all good fun for rebels but not cops at all.

The point? Something has to be done by the gangs or even by the admins to reduce these or no cops will be left. I've considered leaving for too long now, it's no fun. 

</rant>

Should be at least 15 cops on or something. 2 bank jobs in the space of four hours today. Its boring and annoying that the level of RP during some of these bank ops is absolute shite.  

shit scopes and guns, missing constantly
its da worker not da tool bro use tactics we have a hellcat in the sky use it bro use flashbang tings most of the time i look in ts theres ar on patrol u can win these fights bro u need motivated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lower the amount of gold in the bank, but increase the selling price.

Why?
Because rebels will take all of it in 1 go, so there is nothing to come back to. Increase the value because Gold is becoming more 'rare', like it does IRL :)

Perhaps even set a limit to how much gold the dealer can buy? I mean, what gold dealer is going to have 20+ Million to hand out within seconds?
Set it to a max of £10 Million and all gold bars sold after that will sell for 25% of the value.

This may not make sense, ill retype it when I wake up(I am tired and laying in bed typing this on my phone)

If there is going to be a minimum. There should be a minimum of 10-15 PC's or Above. This way PCSOs and CSOs that are un-armed for this with rubbers and no guns get involved. One time there was like 5 CSOs on, 3 PCs and 2 SPCs and they got away with 40 mil without anyone getting in there way.

System should be changed.

Not sure if the HM will change in the new frame work?

but maybe you should limit the HM being robbed once every restart!

IE the blasting charge should only be placed once then you can no longer break into the HM until the next restart.

The other thing is certain gangs do is wait until there is only 10 cops online, when there is a sergeant, 3 pcs and 6 pcso/cso's

It's ridiculous and metagaming, even though we can never prove it it does happen.

And I know the rebels are gonna say now "you cops are always bitching, why not leave"

We do the best with what we've got, we can't win against the 15 gang members who show up who fight our 5.56 with 6.5 or 7.62, you know our tactics because most of the rebel gangs have had ex-police officers In it to teach them, we have no idea what you'll do we're stabbing In the dark.

the gangs who do the treasury when there is 10 cops on and they know it's mostly cops in blue, they should be punished.

It should be limited to each gang can do the treasury once a week- that way they'd consider rping it rather than shooting, losing and going back..

If there is going to be a minimum. There should be a minimum of 10-15 PC's or Above. This way PCSOs and CSOs that are un-armed for this with rubbers and no guns get involved. One time there was like 5 CSOs on, 3 PCs and 2 SPCs and they got away with 40 mil without anyone getting in there way.

System should be changed.
+1. 

+3 Some things seriously need to change here, hopefully they will with the new framework.

Also, how drunk are you exactly, @DylanS?

In the last couple of bank ops iv been in the PCSO's have killed more than any higher ranks. Being a high rank in the police does not make you good at arma. I think police need better equipment. The reason PCSO's look bad is because they don't have access to sights. All cops should be allowed RCO's IMO don't see a reason why not?

In the last couple of bank ops iv been in the PCSO's have killed more than any higher ranks. Being a high rank in the police does not make you good at arma.
It does not, it only gains you gear which helps... a lot. No relevance to the thread really though.

Only recently I realised how deluded we sometimes are..

We have a fucking trained hellcat pilot in the air most of the time on things like bank ops and there's loads of us communicating as a team...

You may think we have shit guns and shit scopes, and yes, even if they are.. why not think outside the box a little?
rubber bullet gun inside compound.. instead of all cops running into the compound have the hellcat tell people where to go..

this type of stuff sometimes happens on its own depending who the pilot in the heli is

literally i feel sorry for these big gangs that do need to make money....

they try do weed and they get busted by NIU (patrol on 24/7, can watch multiple drug fields at once)

they try take a police officer hostage (in all fairness, it was happening too much, however), they got told that no more money being paid out (REWARD good RP)

some police officers are anti - bank, and i've seen it myself from a fucking DI... who once told me no they are getting rewarded for their roleplay 3 - 4 bars minimum.. between 8 - 12 people thats shite.

bank can be fun for cops too.. i mean... this is a shooting game.. if your shit then fair enough but dont qq so much a lot of cops i know love a firefight and thats something that the bank brings.. can offer good rp or a firefight..

yes this is a serious rp server but this is also a MILITARY shooter and people want to shoot people.. the guns are there and thats why the redzone is there and for a small amount of times the bank (small when they need 2 ) 

i just think that us cops qq a lot when we don't need to do so much.. i mean... yes... we do lose firefights and majority of the time we do cause half of the time we do stupid shit and when we win a firefight we certainly don't qq and then neither do the rebels.. if only we were the same if we lost a firefight..

i bet if you sent someone like Walt into the bank to try start to talk to a rebel gang whether they got gold or not they would be happy with the outcome..

and as stated we are NOT A FUCKING ARMY... i bet you want bigger guns right?? well we aint an army... there is an armed response unit which is very powerful as it is, yes they get x1 7.62 rifle per patrol but like i said above its the worker not the tool

we have some cops that, i dont know if your one ross, that do some stupid stupid STUPID shit in a firefight...

example : 

49e95f8daf4fd47d97aabc304232a322.png

681a3de5efe86521ab6aff73a68aedfa.png

i dont know what it is but ome of us cops seem really salty over stuff like this... i mean.. we have just an equal chance when we have the best shooters in the police in AR who PRACTICE bank ops against each other...

i also think that police do dumb stuff like mentioned above...

maybe if we all played some MILSIM?? or wasteland???? or koth?? to make ourselves a little bit better at arma it would stop all this QQing.

peace

It does not, it only gains you gear which helps... a lot. No relevance to the thread really though.
How is a suggestion that helps the police dealing with a HM when it tuns out in a gun fight of no relevance..?

Anyhow, something as small as having a better scope for lower ranks might balance it. I agree with Stee.

ok no hostage ops and now no banks.... are rebels gonna be allowed to be rebelious at all.... whats next? no fuel stations? no car robberys? no killing? I mean i understand there has been loads of them without RP but people have tried to RP the bank many times and just get shut down.... you have to bear in mind that guns are expensive and rebels need alot of money to buy them hence the bank jobs and the fact its a shooting game and people like a firefight at the bank.

my personal opinion we need more things to do as rebels, the weapon cache and federal reserve was added but its the same concept as the HM except you dont make any profit at all you in fact lose money doing it.

If police want rebels to RP bank jobs they need to be willing to go along with the RP story not just rush it or completely shut it down.

Playing as Police i know what you are talking about, i think moving the HM so its more close range would be an advantage to the cops who mostly only use MK20's. But it goes both ways when we dont do anything including HM robberys cops have said we are boring we want action so its a 50/50 argument.

I really think Cops SPC+ or NIU AR etc should be allowed to use MX in operations.

A sniper on the hill 7.62mm. cops at bank 5.56mm, no chance.

We are so weak its actually embarrassing.

Simple things need to change. Cops just look like one of your normal HOBO gangs.

funny that 

i know your talking about mk20s and close range

through a rco on a mk20 and use the markers on it and you can kill a sniper if u know how 2 play..

or even rubber them for a unit to drive up..

maybe someone should mention it (again) to the REPs to bring up about RCOs to PCSO. maybe will help us by 1%..

Cops just need to think more tactically and do things properly...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back