What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Reports obsession !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Officers Hobos and Rebels are you start getting use to press the report a player  section ? Here Some new Obsession that i found Reports obsession  and This post  created to say  i loosing my mind and patien from reporting and gettin Rdm\Vdm\getting killed in green\blue zone I Know That its funny that i writh taht after i got banned ( i sorry for evrey one that i done what i done adn i dont know what happen to me in that time and i realy sorry from my hurt and spesific sorry that  the admin was need do it  :/  ) ok lets get back  to our topic that wii here for  i dont know how to expalin my self so good in english but i try my best  ok Lets start for the beggining Reports obsession  ho yea that what i talking about i realy feel upset about that my CSO that came to patrol with me in is first patrol need see me freaking out and i very sad that whay i writh now  Instead of playing with him and learn him stuff and get him explore the Awesome Altis that wii have and spesific kavala #Kavala4Ever and i dont know  how to explain what an awesome feeling i got when i got in police in my first day and now  Instead of playing and try  enjoying defend Altis  i need evry few minute i need writh and say ''i push you a note'' i realy think that ther is no more woods any more because i have nee dpush bunch of notes to explain that its not ban able or argue with playrs that i done the right thing  and i dont speak only about the new players i speak about advenced\ news players and my point is STOP make me stop my patrol because i need report a players or argue with them and the most annoying thing is that i need argue in teamspeak with advenced gang members and allways ease them and explain them insted report them and the reason is that i not have any more patient to report them and what the most annoying thing is that full unit need to speak with gang leader and find out that most of is gangs members are Breaking the rules id ont say that me and the police are strain wii doing some thing too but i dont writh that  about gangs and hobos i speak about E V R E Y  man and woman in the server and i realy enjoy that sever and respect and feel in it like home because i am like other player in the server and i follow rules and like other human i do mistakes and the point is if you care about somthing the thing is that if you realy care so do things and i got banned and explain alot of people that i act kike idiot and wasent mean to do it that its when you care about the server bcause dont forget that the server here for you ofcourse that wii help the server to stand on and of you realy  care about the community plase take a few minutes from your time to read this links they make by people taht care about the server and enjoy the server so dont be selfish and make us to be Reports obsession  peoples and at least use your hurt and take i few minute and read the links Below

http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/11523-the-hobo-guide/

http://www.altislife.co.uk/rules

THANK YOU ALOT FOR ALL PEOPLE THAT MAKE ME FEEL GREAT IN THE SERVER 

AND YES I GONE REMIND EVREY BUDDY HERE THANK YOU FOR EVREY ONE 

OK LETS START WITH GOD

WilcoThe Founder 

OK NOW WII MOVING TO THE  MAN THAT HAVEVERY BIG PART WITH THE EDITING 

CiaranAdmin & Developer

OK NOW ANOTHER BIG PART OF THE EDITING TEAM

TinyBigJackoAdmin & Developer 

OK NOW THE MAN THAT HEAD OF THE RULES ENFORCE TEAM 

Mr. CardosoHead Admin

HERE THE PEOPLE THAT ARE ENFORCE THE RULES 

Vladic KaAdmin 

Steph ♥Admin 

VacatioAdmin

GregoryAdmin

HERE ARE THE ENFORCE TEAM IN ALTIS ISLAND

nozeinhoGame Admin

ConnallGame Admin

The RiddlerGame Admin 

ThesoldierGame Admin

BratJaggesVlndGame Admin 

AdamGame Admin 

CrumbleGame Admin

WhoisDanGame Admin

HERE THE GOVERMENT WEBSITE MODERATORS TEAM

Edgar Ville

FriendlyFireGuy

Khandamir/Paul Montana

Reverend

HERE THE  X FACTOR HEAD MENTORS

DSGT RobertLead Mentor

HERE THE X FACTOR MENTORS

Ambassador Fung

ArrogantBread

Axolotl

Bawb

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/profile/7375-<REDACTED>/

Chivs3

CI JohnJoeegan

Cryant

CSI Fuel

Dentibus

Dr. Hank

DSGT Ross

GP. Daanish

Grumpy

imstyle

Juniorr

Kylan

Levi Whalibu

Papa Hedge

PCSO Robert

puppy1004

SGT Samuel Thompson

SI Fry

Summers

VAL Black

Wills King

OK I KNOW THAT ITS LOOK LIKE ''WTF THIS MAN WHANT FROM US'' SO LET ME TELL YOU TAHT THOSE PEOPLE WORK HARD SO YOU\ME WILL BE ABLE TO ENJOY THE COMMUNITY\SERVERS AND I AM WHANT TO SAY SPECIAL THANKS  TO 

CSI FUEL FOR ASSIST ME ALL OVER MY POLICE ROUTE AND THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOU AWESOME GUYS  :)  

tHANK YOU ALL FOR READING THIS SPC IL Sea Lion

Last edited by a moderator:
Back