What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Boat Race/jousting

Vladimir Kumarin

After spending most of my time online today in a boat, i can up with a new idea. An Official Altis Boat Race, similar to the go cart race that took place or boat jousting, where points would be awarded for not chickening out and turning away from their opponent. If anyone would be interested in either event, comment below

boat race yes i was going to come up with one when i was in charge of mpu but i never got around to itbut with the current fuel system plenty of fuel stops would be needed 

boat jousting i would say no boats are fragile and the slightest bump will make them blow up most likely

Boat race: Yes. Both gunboats will be on standby incase of any cheaters and the hypothetical HMS Dentibus will blow them out of the water when necessary.

Boat Jousting: No. As the astute Lemmen has placed it, boats blow up so very easily.

Boat race: Yes. Both gunboats will be on standby incase of any cheaters and the hypothetical HMS Dentibus will blow them out of the water when necessary.

Boat Jousting: No. As the astute Lemmen has placed it, boats blow up so very easily.
Dentiboat said that, I just want to win since gunboat is fastest wink wink

How about two boats (rubber ones) with people laying down on the sides or someone sitting in the middle armed with a pistol, the boats then drive past each other again and again til one boat prevails.

How about two boats (rubber ones) with people laying down on the sides or someone sitting in the middle armed with a pistol, the boats then drive past each other again and again til one boat prevails.
That would actually be alot of fun!

i know boats are weak, I like all of these, but the point of boat jousting was not to deal with actual collisions, but more like a game of chicken. Delta's idea would be a good work around

Back