What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Marmite miners base

DR Milo

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
This messages goes out to all hobos using the marmite base. 

1. You must park all vehicles outside the base , even helicopters.

2. You must bring marmite with you and if there is no one there to give the marmite to. Leave it on the floor or the marmite monster will eat u.(u can not buy it from the base)

3. Don't talk shit to a marmite miner in his own base

if u break any of these rules we will set the marmite monster on you 

The marmite monster is big and scary so dont get on the wrong side of him!

Hint: Steven Seabass is the marmite monster. BEWARE

You forgot Police are allowed free entry. rebels are not.

I RUN YOUR BASE NOW NOT YOU O K

I would love to stress the "don't talk shit to a Marmite miner in his own base" This has happened way to much now.

Sorry guys but I once turned up with a Hellcat full of Marmite and was told to piss off so i've offered all my taxes and they were rejected so I get free entry k :)   ?

Hmmmm... Never been to MM base, will give it a go one day. :)

p.s. 

Don't be suprised if you see a ghuillie suit guy ontrapped, trapped in your pit... That will most likely be me, or ill come dressed as a hobo <3

Sorry guys but I once turned up with a Hellcat full of Marmite and was told to piss off so i've offered all my taxes and they were rejected so I get free entry k :)   ?
Was this before or after you turned up to repo our trucks and property?

terrible! The merchant union brought 600 jars in a tempest and you think your shoddy hellcat is any good here?!

This messages goes out to all hobos using the marmite base. 

1. You must park all vehicles outside the base , even helicopters.

2. You must bring marmite with you and if there is no one there to give the marmite to. Leave it on the floor or the marmite monster will eat u.(u can not buy it from the base)

3. Don't talk shit to a marmite miner in his own base

if u break any of these rules we will set the marmite monster on you 
Minxx does what she wants. When she wants. Make me follow your rules. I dare you. Already informed my White Knights.

daenerys-targaryen-deal-with-it-spoiler.gif

(I wouldn't want to start a fight tho don't want my old Steven to get a heartattack ♥ xoxo)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesterday 2 hobos landed in the base and gave 5 marmite miners abuse. Be polite to me and I'll be polite back. Other wise say goodbye to ur heli

Back