What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

T parti for those with hurt feelings

Dylan

Banned
Hello friends.

After reading the report today from a well respected police officer I see that there is a lot of tension between rebel and coppers. I used to be the same til I got to know them. These rebels want to kill us and take us hostage but that's ok. I have a solution. This amazing idea has been in my mind for around 1 minute and has been thought well about .

I discussed with my financer and she agreed that the money put aside would cover it fully.

So I invite you all to my house for a tea party. Here we can all be friends and if there is any bad between us we can sort it out man 2 man 

For those who are scared don't worry I know a sound bouncer and you won't fuck with him he's called bob Bobbington and he's  solid.

Except for tea my mum will be making us some ham sandwiches egg sandwiches tuna sandwiches and pepperoni pizza 

Other treats inclue : a slush puppies 

Wine gums

10p gummy burgers

Freddos 

Cheetos

Crisps

Pork crunch

Malteasers

Ben and jerrries 

Oreo dairy milk

And more

If you caused trouble

My bouncer will deal with you

So remember

MY HOUSE 3 Hours 

I live in wales

Use my ip to track my exact house : 192.168.1.69

Cya there!!

This is a great idea!

No one mention the HM Treasury though, please

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been checking all the houses on my street and i'm starting to think you don't even live in Swansea.

I've been checking all the houses on my street and i'm starting to think you don't even live in Swansea.
yea Swansea is bad I live near a lovely sea side town that is the nicest place in wales

Also rumours are steph is coming 

ahh i see

is this a rowboat or a sail boat even then?
well

If u par ur boat on the beach it can be row or sail you walk for 5 mind right but be careful there might be needles on the floor and then get a jog on for 10 mins and ur at my house I'll draw a map but by the time ur here it might be over

Btw I'll be wearing my minecraft shirt so hopefully you guys can copy Me

Back