What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

A clear up on the end of RP

Farmer Giles

Can someone clear up on how many minutes you have to issue compliance again after the last shot, ive seen so many reports on it, and there is no rule that states it! it would be nice to have it cleared up:) 

If i follow the police and medic rule we all have to wait 3 min befor impounding, scrapping, reviving, entering zone etc.. So il say 3 min.

How ever.. keep in mind that if people are still forming a treat then it could change the situation.

That said. If a medic is at the scene you can be asure that the firefight is ended. As medic are not allowed to do Any reviving during combat.

[PC] GP.Shalloa Head Sea Rescue.

Last edited by a moderator:
If i follow the police and medic rule we all have to wait 3 min befor impounding, scrapping, reviving, entering zone etc.. So il say 3 min. How ever.. keep in mind that if people are still forming a treat then it could change the situation. That said. If a medic is at the scene you can be asure that the firefight is ended. As medic are not allowed to do Any combat reviving. [PC] GP.Shalloa Head Sea Rescue.
But ive heard people say that the end of rp can last up to 10 minutes. We need an actual rule to clear it up!

RP can go on for hours..

After 3 min the gunfight is to a end. If you arriving at a scene where police and rebels are restraind and there dealing there thing then i dont suggest shoot them on sight.. 

RP can have many things on that scene.. if you dont know whats going on, you might rune there RP.

I suppose look at the handeling of players at the scene.. they are shooting or not.. if they hold there weapons low or holsterd people are restraind, i would suggest the gunfight is over so you need to issue complaines again befor starting to shoot.

@admin 

RP can go on for hours..

After 3 min the gunfight is to a end. If you arriving at a scene where police and rebels are restraind and there dealing there thing then i dont suggest shoot them on sight.. 

RP can have many things on that scene.. if you dont know whats going on, you might rune there RP.

I suppose look at the handeling of players at the scene.. they are shooting or not.. if they hold there weapons low or holsterd people are restraind, i would suggest the gunfight is over so you need to issue complaines again befor starting to shoot.

@admin 
What im trying to say is, after the last shot is fired, how long does it have to be until you have to issue compliance again? 

Well, when I used to be a rebel I used to also follow the 3 minute rule even though it wasn't a rule, and I believe it's more than enough time to understand that the RP has finished.

Again 3 min is what is being used by police and medics.

3 min after the last shot ends the gunfight.

It is not in the rules, it is in the Police Handbook on page 39 (Police Powers Section). That said, of course if rebels decide that the RP or scenario warrants opening fire without any further communication after that time we often end up with multiple reports for various things on the Forums, therefore I always try to encourage everyone I speak to about it to follow the same 3 minute rule to avoid any unnecessary unpleasantries.

Back